Angles too?

Liam's P.O.V.

urg, i had the same reaction Esme had, it's so sad to see her so sad and to hear her thoughts. Nathaly took it pretty well actually. i actually like her, i really do i mean after Dani, i never thought i would like anyone but, its too late for that now. She's just so pretty, funny, confident...

urggg Liam focus.

Esme seems to calm down a bit and nathaly goes up to her and hugs her.

Nathaly's P.O.V.

   it breaks my heart to see my bestie so sad, i mean being a vampire is pretty cool but Esme thinks of it totally differently. i feel so bad.

''well girls, you guys can have some time alone, im gonna study about you girls.'' he smiles and walks out. wait, Study... Us...

       ''did he say study... us?'' i ask esme.

''i think so...''

       ''are we more than just vampires?''

she shrugs and drinks the blood, not caring about it anymore.

     ''i feel so bad drinking this but it tasted so good...'' she says, i nod in agreement.

''nat?''

    ''ya?''

''what about school...''

    ''maybe liam can tutor us cause i don't think were gonna go agian..''

she nods and we just start talking about the most random things, trying to get our minds off this vampire stuff. i hear yelling outside of the kitchen and do what i usually do when im curious, listen...

''Niall, Harry you did something really bad...''

    ''what''

''you turned something that was already a supernatural into a vampire.''

''WHAT?!?! what did we turn?''

    ''They were angles, you made true         immortals, they NEVER die, you, killed angles.''

      wtf, were Angles?!?!?!