Next week

-1 week later-

Nathaly's P.O.V.

Lately, Esme has been acting really strange, and i always forget what's happening. I'm extremely confused. And We were investigating about ourselves a little and i found out a lot, and i am awesome!

          Me and Esme are really close to the lads, Liam is like my best friend, other than Esme and Esme is really close to Louis.

        Zayn always acts like a dick to me and Esme, yet they always say their 'friends' I really want to know whats going on.

       It was rime to get up since Louis is going to take us shopping today for two reasons

1) see if we can control our thirst

even though we obviously can, since were partially angles, we don't crave blood.

2) we have seriously no clothes well we do but not much, also Esme has been wanting to dye her hair, and i really want a piercing.

  ''Okay nathaly, get dressed, stop thinking so much'' Liam yells at me waving his hand in front of me, i nod and go shower and stuff.

Liam's P.O.V.

shit shit shit

      They know what they are, and Esme has been acting really strange. Nathaly, urg i never noticed she keeps forgetting things. I have been investigating their powers and what they can do, but i didn't know that.

Im  so glad i can read minds, now i know more, urg...

   ZAYN!

he is the only one that can control minds, hence the reason nathaly forgets so much.

    I like nathaly so much, i can't really tell her that since she pretty much freindzones me in her thoughts all the time. But what the hell is Zayn Doing.

     urg

       __________________________

a/n

oooh whats gonna happen?!?!

Comment and gimme ideas pls, love you guys :*

~ Esme