Suho

You were heading out to surprise your boyfriend Suho. You and Suho were dating for five years now, and they were the best five years of your life. You finally reached exo's dorm. You ringed the door.

"Oh (y/n) what are you doing here?" Chen asks you.

"Hey, um is Suho here?" you ask him.

"Why what are you planning to do with him?" Chen says as he winks at you.

"Quit it! You're such a troll oppa!",you say.

"Fine! He's outside somewhere." he replies.

"Oh...." you say as you head out the door. Then Chen holds onto your wrist.

"Hey, how about we hang out since you came here. And once your susu oppa comes you can hang out with him," Chen says.

"Are you sure you want to hang out with me? And what the fuck is susu oppa?" you reply.

"Yeah sure. Let's watch a movie!" he says as he puts in a movie and you go make popcorn.

You and Chen were sitting really close to each other. Your head was on his shoulder. It wasn't weird for neither of you since you guys were cousins. No one in exo knew that though. Finally the door opens and you see Suho entering the room. As he saw you he was shocked at what he saw and also a bit jealous.

"Oppa! Where were you?" you ask as you give him a hug.

"I was at the park clearing my mind. (Y/n) what do you think you're doing with Chen?" he says as he raises his tone.

"Oh we were just watching a movie together and getting comfortable,"you say simply.

"Why am I not good enough? What do see in that dork over there?" he says pointing at Chen.

"I was hanging out with him. Why, I can't do that?" you ask him.

"No you can't because the only guy you can get comfortable with is me!" he says.

"Is susu oppa jealous?" Chen says smirking.

"Yah, shut up! I'm your leader!" Suho says.

"Wait, hold up! Oppa you are jealous!" you say.

"You see I told you we should've told him earlier. Then this misunderstanding would never happen." Chen says as he shrugs.

You then attack him. He may be your cousin but he was making everything miserable for you. Then you both were in a awkward position as Chen was on top of you and you were in the bottom. Suho then pushes him off.

"Yah that's my girlfriend! Don't get near her! She's mine and mine only,"he says clinging onto you.

"Oppa you're jealous right?" you ask him.

"Fine. Yes I'm really jealous. Why are you so close to him. You're mine and will always be mine!" he says pouting.

"Why are you jealous of me and Chen?" you ask.

"Because you guys are always so close and you guys are like best friend. I thought I was in the way of everything," he says putting his head down.

"Susu darling, it's not as it seems," says Chen as he was trolling again.

"Me and Chen are cousins. Ever since I moved to Korea he's been there for me, and helped support me," you say.

"You guys are cousins?" Suho says.

"Yes, nothing more, nothing less" Chen says.

"Oh. I'm sorry," he says blushing due to how embarrassed he is.

You then lock your lips with him. He smiled at your reaction and soon replies to your kiss.

"Yah get a room!" Chen says. As he says that you throw a pillow at him.