Lay

Ring! You wake up from the sound of your alarm clock. You looked at the calendar and read January 3rd. Today was your birthday and you just turned 19.

You got up and walked your way towards the bathroom. Soon after you decided to take a shower and you got dressed. Once you got out of the bathroom  you decided to go visit your boyfriend and his members in their dance room.

"Y/n what brings you here!" Suho asks

"Suho oppa I'm here to visit Lay have you seen him." You asked Suho

"Yeah he's over there with Xiumin and Chanyeol." Suho said and soon you walked over to Lay. You greeted Chanyeol and Xiumin, and they soon walked away giving you two space.

"Oppa you remember what today is right?" you asked

"The 3rd of January yeah why?" He asked looking clueless. You were genuinely speechless and truly mesmerized at what he just said. How did he forget my birthday? you asked yourself. Lay soon snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Earth to Y/n can you hear me? Is their something important planned today?" he asked

"No it's not important at all. I just wanted to visit you." you replied sadly.

Soon you decided to go since Lay had to get back to practice. You decided to go home and lay in bed for the rest of the day. This is officially the worst birthday ever. You say to yourself as you fall asleep. Later you get a text from Lay saying he wants you to meet him in his dorm room. So you got out of your bed and fixed yourself up and headed over to his dorm.

Once you got their you ringed on his doorbell and you turned the doorknob to find it opened soon you walk into the dark room and suddenly the door closes.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Y/n. Happy birthday to you." You turn on the lights to see your boyfriend and his members singing.

"Happy birthday Y/n!!!" Lay walks up to you with the cake and signals you to blow the candles and you blow the candles.

"Oppa how? I thought you forgot since you have short term memory."  You asked as you put the cake down.

"I did forget but then I realized that you were born on the 3rd not the 12th. That's Kyungsoo I think?" He said as you ruffled his hair and gave him a hug and he smiled.

"Now let's unwrap the presents" Kris suddenly says.

You go through all the presents and soon Lay walks up behind you and put a Necklace on your neck.

"Happy birthday Y/n." He says for the final time before connecting both of your lips.

"Yah get a room!" Chen suddenly shouts as you two started giggling.

"Now let's eat the cake!" Chanyeol says.

Soon you all started eating birthday cake and you took this as the perfect opportunity to wipe some frosting on Lay's cheeks. Soon after Lay starts chasing you around with cake in his hands.

"Yah stop wasting food!" Chanyeol says and soon he was the next target and you and Lay threw cake at him.

"Food fight!" Xiumin suddenly screamed and everyone started throwing cake at each other soon Lay wipes the frosting on your cheek.

"I love you Y/n." He says

"I love you too my clueless unicorn" you say as you both smiled at each other before throwing cake at each other again.