Baekhyun

"Eomma, appa how did you two fall in love?" your two year old son Jihoon says. 

You and Baekhyun were married. You have a two year old son and a daughter on the way. You and Baekhyun didn't have that cliché love story that everyone had. Yours was way different.

"Why son?" Baekhyun asks his son.

"Because I want to know." He says as he sits on Baekhyun's  lap.

"Ok fine this is how we fell on love" you say as you think back to the experience.

Flashback.........

"Uggh I can't anymore with this world. Why do I have to feel stressed out? Stupid testing!" you say as you drank your 10th cup of alcohol. On the other hand Baekhyun was also drinking but the reasoning is way more different.

"Why are girls so hard to understand! I don't know what I did to her. She's such a brat but why do I still like her?" he says as he drank alcohol.

The both of you were feeling really dizzy and you went into your room. You were in a hotel. As you go inside your room you fall on the bed, due to your dizziness. Then as you fall asleep the door opens showing a very drunk Baekhyun walking in. And he falls on the bed as well. Over the night you both got way too close, obviously none of you knowing what went on, due to the fact that you both were unconscious.

The next morning........

You both wake up due to the really bright sun. You both looked around and your eyes locks with each others. You both scream as you saw each other.

"We didn't do anything last night right?" you ask nervously.

"I don't know, should we check?" Baekhyun says.

You both looked under the cover sheet and what you hoped didn't happen last night, happened.

"What are we suppose to do?" you ask.

"Let's forget everything that ever happened and let's never see each other," Baekhyun says as you nodded.

After that day you and Baekhyun would pass by each other but never say a word. You never really had any excuse to talk to him.

3 weeks later.....

You were in your science class. You were feeling very nauseous and not to mention you were craving a lot of food. But you kept your attention towards your teacher who is talking about chloroplast. You then couldn't take it anymore and ran out of the room. Baekhyun was in the same class as you. So when he saw you run away he followed you. You went to the bathroom and kept throwing up.

"Could this be....." "No it can't be! Why can't it be something else other than me being pregnant!" you say as you freak out. You then walk out if the bathroom and is shocked to find Baekhyun outside of the door.

"You ok y/n?" Baekhyun asks you.

"Oppa I think I might be pregnant,"you say putting your head down.

"Are you sure about it?" Baekhyun says.

"I don't know, but I'm going to the doctor today,"you say.

"I'll come with you!" he says and you nodded.

In the hospital you kept shaking your legs due to how nervous you were. Baekhyun noticed and put his hand on your leg.

"Stop shaking so much. We're in this together," he says.

"Ok," you say.

"So what's your reason for drinking that night?" Baekhyun asks you.