Kyungsoo

(a/n) before starting this imagine I would like to apologize if we ruined any bands for you like Got7, BTS, Shinee, or Vixx. Anyways please vote for our stories and also recommend them to friends!!!
-Admin C
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Kyungsoo were going through the photo album you both shared.

"Remember her?" he suddenly asked
"How could I not. Im Ug Lee, my ex-best friend who stabbed me in the back, and tried to separate us. Why do I even have this picture?" You said as you grabbed the picture from Kyungsoo's hand and threw it in the trashcan.

Then Kyungsoo flipped the page and both of your attention was on a picture of you two during your wedding.

"That's a day I'll never forget!" Kyungsoo said as both of you broke off into laughter.

*Flashback*

Kyungsoo and the guest were waiting patiently for the priest to come in order to start the wedding.

Where the hell is the priest? How the heck is he late? He only lives one block away from the church! Kyungsoo thought in his head.

"I'm so sorry ladies and gentlemen. I had to get my cameraaaa. Phew I'm out of breath." The priest says

Soon you walked through the doors and you saw Kyungsoo had his mouth wide opened and your mom was on the verge of tears and your priest well let's just say he was getting himself ready.

You walked up to Kyungsoo and your dad handed your hand to him and mouthed 'you better take care of her' and Kyungsoo nodded.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest suddenly  said and the attention was on him. You and Kyungsoo were mentally shooting yourself in the head.

"Oh my god I'm so sorrry ladies and gentlemen. Sorry I have to get myself checked." The priest mentioned again.

"Anyways we are here in honor of y/n and Kyungsoo's wedding. Now if anyone objects please speak up or hold your peace forever."the priest said.

You and Kyungsoo are staring into eyes and then you stare into the crowd and see your mom crying.

"Do you Kyungsoo take y/n as your wife to love and cherish for the rest of your life?"

"I do."

"Do you Kyungsoo. I'm sorry ladies in gentlemen again I meant y/n. Anyways do you y/n take Kyungsoo as your husband to love and cherish for the rest of your life?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest says as Kyungsoo soon pressed his lips against yours.

"This is truly mesmerizing. I'm genuinely speechless." You hear the priest,as you and Kyungsoo stare at eachother and then stare at the crying priest.

It's now time for you guys to go and the priest takes a picture of you two in order to "treasure his first ever wedding he was a priest for". Soon you guys were walking out when suddenly the priest in front of you tripped over mid air.

"Everyone be careful! The air seems to be slippery today." He said

You and Kyungsoo stare at each other and start holding in your laugh. Soon you both head into your car and head to your honeymoon.

*End of flashback*

You and Kyungsoo are on the floor dying laughing at the priest you had during your wedding.

"I can't believe he messed up that much." Kyungsoo said while laughing.

"I'm honestly greatful we had him as our priest. He was able to keep our guest entertained." You said while laughing.

"y/n I love you." Kyungsoo blurted out of nowhere.

"I love you too." You said as you both pressed your lips together.

Soon you both went back to looking at the rest of your pictures in your photo album.