Chapter 10

Shyla's P.O.V

"Shyla, we're heading to gym in 30 minutes and you just got back?!" Zabe shouted at me from across the hall. Ughh I cannot be dealing with this right now.

"I'm sorry.. I just.." I went to the couch and hugged myself, making me look like a tiny ball. "Something's happened.. and I uhh.. Ughh nevermind!"

"What the hell is wrong with you. So are we going to Gym or not? We could've gained lotsof pounds on that trip, you know!" Zabe sat across from me and examined me. "You don't look so good, Shy."

"I uhh - " 

"I'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world from turning into a m-" Text message. From.. Rian?! Yay he's awake?!

" Zack agreed to meet y'all for Gym. He's on his way there now, he'll be there in 40minutes. I'm sorry I made you feel uncomfortable just now, Shy. I just needed you to know how I feel. Please don't ignore me in future, I'm just really sorry.  - Alex " Arrgghh God damnit, Alex used Rian's phone again. 

Hey, but Zack's coming over for Gym. I mean, coming over to our area. And Zabe's keen on going for the first time in a hundred years! Maybe I can..

"I uhh.. I'm not going." I looked back up at Zabe making her startled. "But there's my friend there who needs a Gym partner too, today. And I told her your going, so you've got no excuse for not going. I promised you would. " I rushed through every sentence. 

"Who's this friend of yours? Someone I know?" 

"Yeaahh, actually. you've met her once or twice. Her name's Z. She'll be at the gym in 40 minutes. I'm sure you'll get along fineeee with her." I smiled and walked to the computer, sat down and turned it on.

"Ohh okay then, so I'll just find someone by the name of Z at Gym? "

"Naaahh, she'll find you. Really hard to miss, actually.  Now go get ready!! " I kicked Zabe's butt and went back to my computer. Haha, I'm such an awesome bestfriend. Calling Zack 'Z' and Zabe didn't even notice. Hey, Zack and Zabe's names both start with a Z!! I am sooo cool. 

Went to facebook, 5 new friend requests. 

*Alex Gaskarth asked to be your friend.

*Rian Dawson asked to be your friend.

*Jack Barakat asked to be your friend.

*Zack Merrick asked to be your friend.

*Matt Flyzik asked to be your friend.

Great. Just great..

*ACCEPT ACCEPT ACCEPT ACCEPT ACCEPT*

Now what can I do on facebook.. Hmm..

*1 new message

' hey, Shyla. Finally accepted our friend requests, huh?' - Rian 

' haha, I don't turn on my computer that regularly. Your up early, boy. '

' yeaahh, not planning to but Zack woke me up by jumping on my bed. ' - Rian

'haha! why was he jumping on your bed? Why was he even at your room? '

 ' We're all actually crashing in the same room for a few days. Figured it'd be easier since we're gonna stay here for a month or so. ' - Rian

' Really?! You guys are staying here for a month or so?! Why?! OH MY GOOODD!!" 

"Yikes. Not supposed to tell that to you. Keep your mouth sealed, Shyla. Jack wanted to surprise Zabe and you tonight at the dinner. Alex told you about the dinner?"  - Rian

"Alex? Ohh yeaahh.. He told me stuff alright.."

"What's that supposed to mean?" - Rian

"Nahh, hey umm you haven't told me why Zack jumped on your bed!"

' Hahaaa, he's just really excited cus he's going to Gym with Zabe and you. Hey, speaking of which, aren't you supposed to get ready for Gym or something? ' - Rian

' Nahh, figured Zabe'll like it even more if it's just the two of them. Didn't tell her Zack's coming, though. Just told her my friend Z needs a Gym partner. Call me Little Miss Brainiac!

' You really are smart. Well, Zack would like that even more! Thank God he left the place already. ' - Rian

'Haha, so you doing anything till 8pm? Or are you gonna be stuck watching Home Alone with Jack again?

'Haahaha, Shyla. Is it just me or are you trying to ask me on a date? :-) ' - Rian

' No, actually I'm not. I'm just telling you that i'm free till 8pm too. Just wanted to let you know. ;-D '

' Haha, if your not asking me on a date, then let me have the honour of asking you then. ' - Rian

Haha, Rian is just soooo cute. I felt so guilty I nearly kissed Alex just now. 

' You, Me, Movie? ' - Rian

' Haha, sure! Sounds great! But having a movie in the afternoon seems pretty lame.

'Aaahh but that's where your wrong, princess. We're rockstars, the daylight is nighttime for us. ' - Rian

' Haha, alright Dumbledore. Make the daylight magically dark so we can call it a real date.

' Alright! I'll pick you up at 4? Text me your address okay? We'll go to the hotel straight after the movie. ' - Rian

' what about Zabe?

' Zack and Zabe's gonna be done with gym by 4 I hope, so by the time they arrive your already gone. Zack has no other choice then to bring her himself to the hotel cafe. Your not the only Brainy around here :-D  ' - Rian

'Haha, we both are really good at this!'

" Hey, Shy i'm going off now! Seeya when I get back! " Zabe locked the door after her and I smiled at myself. Perfect. 

' Zabe just left, plan's going really well.

' That's why we're exactly the same. Haha, alright see you at 4, baby. '  - Rian

Aaawww he called me baby!

' Seeyou at 4 too, Little Smurf.' 

' why do I have a smurf as my nickname? That's not cool! :-( ' - Rian

' Why do you have to be cool? Be thankful I don't call you avatar.'

' I'm not even blue! those two don't belong in my nickname book! ' - Rian

' Haha, seeya at 4 baby. Bye,

' Bye, love :-)  <3' - Rian

and I turned my computer off after that. Aaawww Rian's such a plushtoy. LOL I really suck at giving people nicknames. Ugghh I feel bad I didn't tell him about Alex...