Chapter 6

Zabe's POV

Why is it so warm here? I woke up and found the airconditioning not turned on. Ughh what the heck, Shyla? She was sound asleep beside me, still in her concert clothes. Me too. Wait, where was I? I suddenly remembered that we were supposed to go to a photoshoot with the guys. Ughhh so many things happened in a night. I checked the time on my phone, 10AM.

I walked to the washroom to clean up myself. Damnit there's nothing for me to change into. Ughh I hate this. Then the bell rang.

"Zabe, go get it. If it's the landlord tell them I'm dead." Shyla mumbled in her sleep. 

"Bitch, we're in a hotel. We're not back in our studio apartment!" I threw a pillow at her and opened the door. 

It was Alex. 

"Hey, your here early." I leaned against the door and straightened my hair. I must've looked like a mess.

"Early?! I woke up at 8, haha! Well, I was getting worried you guys didn't have things to change into. So me and Jack went to buy some clothes for you girls. Well, I did. Jack found you guys some underwears and bras." He handed me the bags he was carrying and I took 'em.

"Aww that's really sweet of your guys. Thanks." I smiled and took a look inside the bags. I looked up and saw Alex peering at Shyla. 

"she'll be awake in an hour I hope. Wanna come in and wait for her?" 

"Naahh, I won't disturb her sleep. She did great yesterday night. She needs the rest." He smiled at himself and walked back to his room and shut the door.

I closed mine and went to shower and change into the clothes Alex brought. They were reaaaally cool. He even got us shoes and makeup!

So I changed into the jeans and top they bought and did my hair as Shyla got up and got ready in the shorts and top. 

**The picture beside is the outfit they're wearing**

We both wore our necklaces that we got few years back, as they represent our friendship and went to meet the dudes at the lobby at noon.

As soon as the guys were in sight, Jack went and hugged us both. Awww, how sweet is Jack. We checked out and went to the tourbus. I decided to leave my car here as the hotel's nearer to out place rather then the beach.

The beach is another 2hours away and we're having out brunch in the bus.

"We've got bagel, donuts, pies and burritos. What do ya want, you fat assholes?" Alex handed out the food to us at the table at the back of the us as we sat down.

"BURRITOOOSSS!!!" Jack screamed and snatched them from Alex.

"I'll have the donut. What about you, Zabe?" Shyla asked me as she tried to snatch a donut that was about to land in Rian's mouth.

"Umm, I'll pass. I'm still full from yesterday night." I sat with my legs hugged in my chest and watched them eat. Everyone was really hungry, especially Jack. Well, maybe he just loves his burritos.

When we arrived at the photoshoot, Rian introduced a girl in about her mid twenties to us named Lara. She's supposed to be incharge of costumes and makeup, so she dragged us girls away from the guys to change and get our hair done and stuff.

Shyla's POV.

So we sat down in our fancy chair and people started touching our faces with brushes. 

"You excited?" I asked Zabe cus I was clearly nervous. My first ever photoshoot!

"Yeaahh, I am. But don't you think by promoting my romance novel with a band is weird? I mean, come on. Where's the link?"