Chapter 7

Shyla POV

"So, back to Baltimore and our goldfish!" I said after the interview was done and the guys were about to have to leave to go to Charlotte, North Carolina.

"Yeah, and a novel I have to finish!" Zabe said, as we put on our normal clothes.

"Yes, you do! I've had so much fun, thank you!" I squealed, "I can't believe that your boy is Zack Merrick!"

"Oh my gosh! For the thousandth time, he is not my boy, he is my friend from high school." She turned bright shade of red, which reviled the color of Clifford, The Big Red Dog. "Oh, and you're welcome!"

"Okay okay." I tied my laces of the shoes the guys got me.

"You ready to go?" She asked, motioning to the door of the tent.

"Yeah, totally." I nodded as we walked out of the tent.

"Don't leave!" I heard someone scream as they bulldozed into me.

"Ah! Alex, you just can't attack me like that, I'll have a heart attack!"

"I'm sorry, I'm just not ready for you to leave! I'll never sing Remembering Sunday without you again!" He cried out, pretending to sniffle.

"Okay, geez, let me go!" I said, kissing his cheek.

"Fine." He huffed and let me go, I staggered in the sand. 

"Thanks!" I smiled, and ran over to Jack. "I'm gonna miss you!" I hugged him.

"I'm gonna miss you more!" He picked me up.

"Let me go say bye to everyone else, 'kay?" I asked him.

"Sure." He set me back down on the sand and I ran over to Zack.

"You have given me the most awesome birthday I've ever had, thank you for giving Zabey those tickets." I hugged him and whispered in his ear, "Keep messaging her on Facebook, I need someone to help me keep her in line!" I laughed jokingly and patted his shoulder.

"Will do, miss. And anytime, anytime." He smiled and shooed me over to Rian.

"Bye, bye, Rian." I hugged him to me tightly, my breath catching in my throat.

"Bye, Shy. I really loved meeting you." He hugged me back even tighter.

"I loved meeting you." I said, my voice was muffled by my face in his shirt.

"Psh, and you talk about Zack being my boy, oh Shy." Zabe said, I heard her laughing, I blushed deeply.

"Hey!" I turned around quickly, trying to hide the blush, not saying it worked.

"Nope, no room to talk, you hypocrite!" Zabe said smiling and she hopped over to Zack and they started talking some more about high school.

"Okay, just stand over there with your boy!" I smiled, ha, I she's so dead when we get back home. 

"So, hey, I was wondering if I could, ya know, maybe... get your number?" Rian asked, shyly. 

"Of course you can!" He handed me his phone and I typed in my name, number, and my email address. "Message me later on tonight, okay?" I asked, handing him his phone back.

"Of course I will." He smiled brightly at me.

"Hey, Shyla, let's go." Zabe called from the car.

"Okay, well, see you guys soon?" They all nodded. "Bye, thank you all so much! And Rian, make good on your promise." I winked at him and ran to get into Zabe's car.