Chapter 3

Zabe P.O.V.

"So, what have you been doing since high school?" Zack asked as we all walked back to their dressing room.

"Well, you know. Boring life a boring girl like me would have. I write novels which I'm sure you dont wanna know about. What have YOU been doing?" I asked like a dork, of course I know what he's been doing. Stupid, stupid, stupid Zabe!

"Well you know, I've been on tour eversince we released our new album 'Dirty Work' and this' the first time in 3 years we're finally staying for awhile back in our hometown!" He grinned at himself and opened the door for us as we all walked into the dressing room.

When I walked into the room, I was like. Wooaahh. I mean seriously, woah! The room's as huge as my bathroom. Okay. Bad comparison. Bathrooms are small. OKAY BACK TO THE STORY!

It's huge, okay? I couldn't stop looking around the place, walking and touching every single thing there. 

"Watch it, zabey. Your eyes look like they're about to pop out and roll towards the exit." Shyla whispered into my ear as she dragged me to the couch.

I sat down with her as Zack and his bandmate sat opposite us. 

There was a really awkward 1minute silence. I swore it felt like 5days but I realized it only took one minute cus my watch just passed a full round. LOL

"Hey, I'm Jack! Nice to meet you, Zabe right?" Jack leaned over and offered me his hand.

"And you must be the bestfriend that's birthday just passed?" He exclaimed as his hand hovered over to Shyla. She looked like the band just offered her to stay with her ahaha, should've seen her face.

"Umm.. Yeahh! Uhh, two days ago actually. " She shaked his hand and smiled. "Shyla, btw."

"Beautiful name! Hey the show doesn't start for another hour, you mind if I show you around?" Jack offered as he got up and walked towards the door. 

"Sure!" Shyla screamed and gave me an 'I-LOVE-YOU-ZABE-YOUR-THE-BEST' look as she ran towards Jack. I mean ran. Seriously Ran! Silly Girl. 

Zack introduced me to Alex and Rian, as both of them were doing some last minute practices. Zack too, went to check on his bass guitar. As I have nothing else to do, I sat back down on the couch and wandered into my own thoughts. 

It wasn't long before I noticed Zack sitting opposite me and staring at my blank face.

"Hey," I managed to say when I got out of my thoughts. "Where's the others?" I then noticed Alex and Rian wasn't in the room anymore.

"Then went for a little fresh air outside, maybe joining to get Shyla comfortable before she performs." He sat beside me and started biting on an apple god knows where it came from. 

"Ohhh. WAIT WHAT?! SHYLA'S PERFORMING?" I leaped out of my seat and realized I looked like an idiot and sat back down.

"Haha, yeaahh. She's a huge fan of ours, so Alex decided she could sing the duet part of Remembering Sunday with him. Heard she loves that song. "

"She does!!"

"Calm down, pretty lady. She's the one singing, not you. Haha, although I can arrange that too.." He started stroking his non-existent beard and laughed at me as I gave him a 'NO-THANKS' look. 

"So umm, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE THIS CLOSE TO ALL TIME LOW?" I exclaimed in his face when I turned to sit facing him on the couch. 

"You didn't ask." 

"Seriously? What was  supposed to ask? 'hey your not the bassist of the band right?' LIKE COME ON! I didn't even know you play the bass!" Trying to sound really cool on this topic which apparently isn't working.

"Actually 90% of the school knows I'm part of All time Low, and 10% of the remainder are oblivious people really." He arched an eyebrow to me, accusing me of being the 10%.

"Okay, Sorry for being oblivious to this stuff then. You gotta tell me what else I missed in school while trying to graduate sucesfully!!"  laughed and scooted closer to him for small talks about our good old days in school. Good times, not knowing my classmate was a bassist of a well known band. Stupid me. 

The time finally came for the show to start, and I was asked if I wanted to be backstage to watch the concert or with the crowds. Rest Assured I do not wanna be killed in the Mosh Pit, I stayed backstage and tried to calm Shyla down for her big duet with Alex.

She seems really really flustered. This must be a really really big thing for her in one day. Meeting her FAVOURITE band and singing with them? Bet it's too much for her. We stayed backstage and sang along to the songs with the crew behind (although I donot know most of the songs better then Shyla) and the time finally came.

"Thankyou North Carolina! You guys are fucking awesome! Now I've got a surprise just for you!" Alex screamed to the crowd. 

I could feel Shyla's hand gripping my arms.

"There's this babe that's friends with Zack's girl. And she'll be singing the duet for Remembering Sunday with me just for you guys!"

Shyla flinched at the sound of babe. I flinched at the sound of me being Zack's girl. WHEN THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN? I am so gonna kill Alex. No, Zack.