Every Thug needs a Thuggette - Thug love story

Zy'keiyah POV

"Man it ain't no damn food in here I "mumbled to myself.

I went into the living room looking up under the couch cushion and counted 150 dollars I sighed that's not enough to pay the bills .

"Zy Zy where are you at my little brother " asked as I hid the money in my front pocket .

"Wassup baby boy" I asked propping him up on my lap.

"I hwungy" He told me. My smile slowly started to fade he wasn't able to go to school for lunch and breakfast

"Ok let's get you something in that belly of yours" I said tickling his stomach making him laugh.

"What kinda cereal you want Jordan" I asked already in the kitchen look through the almost empty cabinets.

"Fwosted Fwakes" he said I smiled pinching his cheeks.

I heard the door bang open. I saw my dead beat mother standing in the door way.

" Where have you been?" I question. You and I both know she was drinking and now she has sobered up and came back here ready to make me mad or frustrated .

"Ain't this some shit soon as come in I gotta be questioned like I'm 13 years old, I'm GROWN" My mother was already at it again.

"So don't come asking me questions about where ive been don't forget I'm the PARENT !!!" Her veins were so close to poping out of her head with all the yelling she was doing.

I slammed down the Cheerios that I was gonna eat and said " You sure as hell don't act like it, you haven't been here for a whole fucking week , ain't showered ain't did nothing. I been taking care of Jordan, paying bills,cooking and on top of that finding a way to make money without a job .... You ain't no type of mama. You put the word mama to shame because your never here!k I yelled turning red .......

Then in a second I didn't see what was happening. My mother punched me in the face and she left a bruise that I could already feel forming on my cheek.

Jordan came up and hit mama on the leg, "why u hit my mwommy like that" Jordan said crying still swinging at her with all his might.

I went and picked him up and gave him a kiss before putting him down and telling him, "Its ok baby." I said .

" You dumb ass bitch." My mama said.

"But I am the one who takes care of your son" I said leaving the room without another word but I did hear her scream at me, " Little whore go off and find a man. You slut." I just ingored all the bullshit that came out of her mouth.