Chapter 5

“Thank you, Mrs. Kim.” After bidding her goodbye, she turned her back on us. I looked at Bo Gum and asked him if the dorm was okay. He just nodded.

“Then, shall we buy your things now?” He let out an excited smile. Kurae, I think it was better if he’ll forget about Ra On for a moment to focus on searching ways to bring himself on their own world. We then walked, making our way to a mall.

“Why are we walking? I think we need to ride a car. Can we buy one with my money?” Tss. He was talking like he was just buying a toy. I doubt about it. His money wasn’t enough to buy one. I looked at him and shook my head. “I received a check too. Is this enough now?” he asked as he handed me a check he took out from his pocket.

Mouth wide opened, again. How much did really his sword cost? The check was even much more from the one he showed me on the garden. I think it was three or four times more. I just held up an okay sign to tell him we could buy him a car.

“Let’s buy one now.”

“Eh?!” I exclaimed. “You still don’t know how to drive, and we should buy your things first.”

“I can just practice if I’ll have one now.” I tsked. He really didn’t have any idea on this modern world. “We can’t. Just practice driving on a driving centre first before buying one. You should get you license too.”

“Kurae? I think I need to learn a lot of things first before making an action.” I nodded continuously to agree on him.

We then finally made our way to a mall, walking. We took the elevator to go on the second floor where the department store was located. Not long after, someone suddenly held my arm. I looked at the one who held only to see it was Bo Gum.

“Waeyo?” I asked as I eyed at his face.

“Don’t you have your class today?” I nodded, telling him I had. “You should have gone to your class.”

I frowned. It was his fault why I did not attend my class today. He suddenly appeared in front of my dorm’s door, telling me that there’s something important he’ll tell me. Now that I was already enjoying things, he’ll ask me that? Aigoo! I just looked at him and smiled. “Gwaenchanha. Maybe it’s okay to ditch class just this once,” I chuckled.

“Are you sure?” I moved my head to say yes. “I’m really thankful that I met you. Thank you, again.”

“It’s okay. You’re always welcome,” I responded. The elevator suddenly tinged. I glanced at the wall above the door and knew we’re already on the second floor. “We’re here,” I told him. We both stepped out of the elevator and made our way towards the store. We then began looking for his things.

“What do we need to buy?” And I enumerated everything he needed.

---

Ah~ It’s really tiring! We sat on one of the benches in front of a fast food on the mall. Geundae, my stomach suddenly grumbled. Aish! Why do I keep on embarrassing myself in front of him?

I heard him chuckling. “Are you hungry?” I grimaced. I glanced at my wristwatch instead and it showed 1:34. Kurae, it’s time to eat now. Since we’re already in front of a fast food, we entered inside as we both looked for something we could eat.

“What do you want?” And I told him the food I wanted to eat. “Okay. You can look for our seat now. I’ll be the one to take our orders.”

I immediately looked at him as he finished his words. “Eh?!” He just smiled and nodded. “Will you be okay?” He moved his head to say yes.