Chapter 3

This next part may get confusing but i will explain later if you want me too, but if you get it dont tell, i wanna keep it a secret.

So have fun reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyra Pov

All week i have been thinking of Aurora, I haven't seen here, its like shes mad, or ashamed im her mate, shes been away from me, just like my own family. Gone. Uncle Trenton and His mate try to add me as family, but i can tell they don't want to have me and Seth, or they are scared we will break down crying any moment.Today would be our 1 week anniversary, that is if she would see me. 

Walking out of school, there she was, standing next to her motorcycle. The Alpha, My mate, most likely the man of this relationship. If she wanted me and if i was ready for one. I lost my parents, brothers, and mate that i thought was mine. I still haven't processed the fact that i have a female alpha as a mate.

"Hi Lyra" she said walking to me.

"Hi" I could feel the love for me and hate for Candice coming off her.

"Do you want a ride?" she pointed to her extra helmet.

"Yes please." its that or ride the bus, Candice lives near me so i would be riding with her.

"Sweety, Im NOT going to hurt you. No one will ever hurt you again. If someone does ill rip there head off for you." She said, I think its because i might look like im about to cry. I was going to, for the first time in a while I felt safe.

"Come on lets get you home. I gotta go talk to my pack." she broke the surprisingly comfortable silence.

"If its ok with you, can i just tag along?" I dreaded telling Trent alone.

"Ya fine by me get on." she said hoping on her bike.

I never rode a bike before, I was scared im not going to lie. She had to help me on. When Aurora started it, I grabbed onto her harder. We started off, on the bike i couldn't help the smile forming as the wind blew my hair out behind us like flames behind the bike. All to soon we were there, she looked at me and bust out laughing.

"What is there a bug in my teeth?" I asked looking in the mirror, I gasped, I used WAY to much gel this morning. My hair was still sticking straight out. Fixing it was hard.

"Well i guess its time for you to meet my mom, and pack." She said, I instantly got scared. "Come on it will be fine."

Walking into this beautiful house, I wished I could own it, I heard voices coming from upstairs, it sounded like Candice was getting into trouble.

"CANDICE YOU KNOW BETTER THEN TO HURT ANYONE, I THOUGHT I TAUGHT YOU BETTER, WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS ACTING UP, AND WHY DID YOU BECOME A SLUT, CAN YOU ANSWER THAT?"  The woman's voice was mad, i thought it sounded like she would kill Candice at any moment.

"Im sorry, i did hurt her for a reason, and now i cant remember why, also im acting up because you had to kill my father, and also im not a slut i dont sleep around like that other piece of......" 

"Enough. Dont you dare talk about her like that, she could have you killed, would you prefer that? Well?" she started to pace around.

"Well lets go get this over with." Aurora said looking at me sadly. 

"Ok" i croaked out. I cant tell who Candice really is tho, all i know about her is that she is indeed a brat. She deserves what ever that older woman would do to her.

"Its fine my mother will love you." she smiled at me and lead me up the stairs, i counted them as i went to stop thinking bad things will happen.

As we walked into the room, Candice was sitting on the floor, her knees shoved up next to her chest, she was rocking. But what got me was there was a woman standing at the fire place, she looked like an older Aurora, blond hair, blue eyes, she is a lot taller then my mom was at 5'5, shes more like 6'5. All in all, she was very pretty, even tho her mate died, she seemed happy.

"Aurora whos this beautiful girl?" Asked her mom

"My.... Candice leave." she didnt want to give Candice a reason to get mad at me.

"Candice stays, who is she Aurora?" She gave a very mean look, like if she didnt answer this time, the woman would get mad.

"My mate, mother." Aurora said proudly.

"Oh why didnt you tell me sooner, come here dear i wont hurt you." she opened her arms to hug me, i dont know what i was thinking, next thing i know i was in her arms crying. I felt safe again, like i never would be hurt again.

"M'am your daughters awake. She's asking for you." A lady came in carrying a child who looked like she was only 3 or 4.

"Shhh shhh mama's here now." Aurora said taking her.

"You have a daughter?" i asked

"Ya i have 3 kids actually, Triplets. This is Madeline rose. Then there's Sita Lynn, and Stevie William." she said, i just stared. I thought she was my mate, not a mom.

"But....." i couldn't answer now i wanted to leave. She had kids, she probably already had a mate.

"Listen Lyra, i can tell your trying to figure it out, i was forced to do a 'fake' mating with another pack's leader, when he died in battle i put both packs together, by then i didn't know i was 4 months pregnant, when i found out i told my mom to take care of pack things, i was 16. Yes i do pretend to be younger, and for your safety i cant tell you my real age, and when you walk out that door, if anyone asks you these are my siblings, not my kids. Were doing this to keep them safe, if anyone knows that there alpha pure bloods they will be kidnapped or worse killed." she looked down at the girl in her arms. The girl smiled, looked at me, and waived her tiny hand and something, no a bottle, flew to her.

"She has magic?" i cant believe this, no one does well except the pure royals but they were all dead unless.....

"Wait she cant be, can she?"

"Yes my kids are the next line of royals, i cant tell you more unless we do the mating bond, i dont think your ready for that tho. You will gain the powers i have, and thats something, you being as young as you are, cant handle."

Then i fainted. Shes a royal why had i not seen it before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if its short my dog jumped on my computer as i was typing so i had to finish there, dumb ending i know but i was ending there anyway so i guess my dog helped me decide how. Any way thanks for reading, i wont be able to upload for a bit, were going to see Journey 2 on Saturday, so after that ill try to upload every week, at least once a week.