Chapter 6: Why me?

Sorry it's very short but I have lost my notes for this story. But I want to try to finish 1 story in my life and you all seem to like it so here you go. I also have not written since my dad died last year, but I found something that he said to me, so I will continue.

Lyra Pov

"May I go for a short walk alone?" I asked.

"Yes go clear your head, meet us in the house when your done." Grandma says working her way to the house.

I look to the sky, the place my parents were at.

"Mom, Dad, why did this have to happen?" I say to my self.

"So we can take you." A male voice says as I feel pain come to the back of my head.

Max Pov.

Something's wrong, I don't feel Lyra anymore, she's not near us anymore. Looking at Aurora she's smiling. She knows what happened to my sister. Suddenly we all hear growling and shredding noises. As a wolf fly's threw the window throwing glass at us all.

"Lyra?!?!" I hear Uncle Trenton yell.

"NO" I yell breaking off the silver chains holding me.  Not again. I can't loose her. I jump out of the already broken window, shifting immediately to my rusty brown wolf.

I sprint past all the fighting wolves, following her scent. Lyra hold on. I think running faster.

Uncle Trenton pov.

"Follow him, and bring my niece back." I say to some of my pack. I just lost her father I can't loose her too.

I turn to Aurora. "If your her mate why did you not run the minute you felt her gone?" I ask her.

"She's not mine." Aurora says sweetly. "Yes I lied to you and her. But you will never find out why. Especially after Teresa." She said glaring at me.

Teresa. My first mate. I forgot about her. I was only 16 she was 20. She refused me after she used me for her fun. She got pregnant then ran away. That was about 20 years ago.

"What does she have to do with this?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Don't you see the resemblence? Father." She says glaring more.

"No. You are not my child. My child would not hurt her family." I say signaling the gaurd to grab her.