Lies I've Never Told

The Detective:

"The boy was awfully good looking, with dark brown hair swept to one side and perfectly kissable- NO. She cut herself off, this is not how a proper detective should act."

The Boyfriend: 

"I don't need any fucking help, I just need him alive again!"

The Girlfriend:

"Please, don't do this, no! I love you... Don't leave me..."

The Doctor:

"This looks like it was done quickly, by someone angry, impulsively."

The Ex-Boyfriend:

"His death had shocked me, but is it bad that the only thing I'm thinking about right now is how his boyfriend is now single?"

The Therapist:

"I wouldn't be surprised if he had committed suicide, I would too, if I was stuck in that sort of situation."

The Bystander:

"Is he alright? He looks almost possessed, what happened?"

The Dead Man:

"I can't remember who killed me."

~*~

A sneak peak and synopsis of the story °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °

*Content may be edited a bit to fit the story's format.

© 2013, Maggie Kim. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher.

I do not owe One Direction, they are their own person and I have no say in what happens in their lives and whatnot. This is a work of complete fiction and some characters are ooc so I'm really just using the name.