Honeymoon

"You've really outdone yourself, Kushina. This place is beautiful!" Hiruzen exclaimed, as he gazed upon the stunning scenery that was their honeymoon spot. The beach sand was white and soft, and the vacation house was huge and fancy, with countless glass windows. Hiruzen couldn't believe he and Danzo would be spending a whole week here.

Kushina gave the newlyweds a closed eye smile. "Anything for you, Hiruzen-sama! This place has everything you two may need. Food, power, and the housekeepers will come by once a day to clean up, but they'll be gone before you know it. Sounds good?"

"Sounds perfect." Danzo decided, kissing Hiruzen's jaw from where he stood before him. Hiruzen closed his eyes, forgetting for a moment that Kushina was still standing beside them, who was smiling regardless of feeling slightly uncomfortable with their display of affection. She cleared her throat, and Hiruzen blushed, pulling away from Danzo.

Kushina handed them the keys, and gave them both hugs before stepping back. "Well, you two have fun! Oh, and Minato wants you to send a letter in four days just to assure that everything is going fine and that there are no problems, ya know? Um, what else... oh! Team 7 will be here in exactly one week to escort you back to the Land of Fire. That's about all, so I'll be going now. Bye!"

Hiruzen and Danzo watched as Kushina went back to her son, Naruto, and as the two ninja leaped away, Hiruzen smiled. He turned to Danzo. "So, shall we go inside?"

"Absolutely."

Hiruzen grabbed his husband's hand and pulled him along the beach, laughing as they ran slowly, their knees cracking and arm-flabs blowing in the wind as they did so. Danzo stopped running when they came to the porch, looking down at Hiruzen with love-filled eyes.

Suddenly, he bent down, scooping Hiruzen into his muscular arms. Hiruzen blushed. "D-Danzo, what are you doing?" Hiruzen asked nervously, feeling slightly embarrassed. Danzo smiled and kissed him softly on the lips.

"I'm carrying you into our honeymoon home. What else would I be doing?" He replied cockily, and Hiruzen blushed. Hiruzen opened the door, and Danzo stepped into the house. The floor wood was dark, polished oak, and the walls were a nice sandy color. The house was pretty big, the rooms were wide and open, and in the living area there was a fireplace. It was very romantic, and both Danzo and Hiruzen couldn't wait to explore the rest of the house...and each other.

"Woah..." Hiruzen whispered as his eyes darted around the room. "Kushina really put a lot of work into this." Danzo nodded in agreement and walked further into the house, his husband still flopping around in his arms. They walked into the kitchen, and on the table was a bowl of plums. Danzo smirked when he saw them, and he leaned down to whisper in Hiruzen's ear.

"Babe... you turn my prunes into plums."

Hiruzen's face turned red and he quickly looked away, his heart racing in his chest so fast he thought he was having a heart attack. Danzo gave him a smug smile, before leaning in and placing his lips on Hiruzen's neck. "Do you want to check out the rest of the house...or the bedroom first?"

"Danzo!" Hiruzen giggled in embarrassment, jumping out of Danzo's arms and running around the table. Danzo followed, and Hiruzen shrieked, running up the stairs to escape his husband.

He made his way into the master bedroom, and was going to hide under the bed when suddenly Danzo tackled them, their frail bodies collapsing onto the bed together. Danzo landed on top of a breathless Hiruzen, who gazed up into his lover's eyes.

"Danzo..." Hiruzen whispered, and Danzo smiled. But he was tired of talking, and his words from earlier were true. Hiruzen did turn Danzo's prunes into plums, and Danzo thought it was high time to...juice them.