Wedding

Months have passed since Danzo proposed to Hiruzen, and since then their relationship has been nothing less than perfect. Danzo no longer spent so much time with Kakuzu, and Hiruzen learned the real reason Danzo had been hanging around him. He needed the money to buy a ring and to pay for the gazebo and props for the night he proposed, and in return he helped Kakuzu with bounties and missions. Hiruzen was excited that Danzo would be so bad for him, and although he was slightly worried that it would all come back to Danzo, he was completely flattered.

The happy couple was to be married in a week. Chiyo had worked hard to organize the wedding, in fact all of their friends were. Teuchi was handling the catering, Tazuna was building the bridge in which they were to be married on, and Chiyo was working on the guess list and about everything else. It was all finally coming together.

Only one thing. Hiruzen needed a dress. He wanted something not too big, and not too fancy. He wanted something he could party in, and something comfortable that hugged his curves. He decided it was time to go dress shopping, so he called his best friend Chiyo.

"Dress shopping, eh? You got it! Let's meet at the shop in half an hour." she said.

Hiruzen nodded and started to get ready. As he was putting some lipstick and his kawaii potato cell phone into his purse, he felt a familiar presence behind him. He smiled, as Danzo hugged him from behind and burried his face in Hiruzen's wrinkly neck, kissing it softly.

"Where are you off to?" Danzo said, his voice husky, causing Hiruzen to blush. He giggled, and squirmed away from Danzo.

"Dress shopping. I might not be back for a while." Hiruzen told him, checking the dresser mirror again to make sure he looked okay.

Danzo sighed, and tried to kiss Hiruzen again, but Hiruzen laughed and quickly dodged. He ran slowly at the door, all the while laughing and screaming, Danzo chasing him romantically from behind. As Hiruzen was about to run out the front door, Danzo grabbed his arm and spun him around, pressing his lips firmly again Hiruzen's. The former Hokage blushed, and closed his eyes, melting into the sweet kiss.

When Danzo pulled away, he smiled lazily, gazing at Hiruzen through half-lidded eyes. Hiruzen sighed. "I'll be back soon."

"Take your time, babe." Danzo told him, slowly letting him go. "I'll see you later."

After saying goodbye to his fiancé, Hiruzen made his way into town towards the wedding boutique where he was to meet Chiyo. He was nervous. What if he couldn't find the right dress? What if he had to wear a kimono for the ceremony? He supposed it would be more traditional, but Hiruzen wanted a dress. He hoped that he would be able to find everything he needed today.

"Hiruzen, are you ready yet? We're all waiting." Chiyo called from outside the changing room stall.

"I'm not waiting. I don't want to see." Sasori commented, and then Hiruzen heard a large crack. Sasori's voice appeared again. "Dammit, granny Chiyo. You splintered my arm."

Hiruzen took a deep breath, observing himself in the mirror. The wedding dress he wore was white and strapless. The torso design was kind of plain, but there was a silver bow tied around his middle. Starting at the bow, the bottom of the dress was all beautiful ruffles. Hiruzen thought the dress was perfect. He loved it in every way, and he knew that this was the dress he wanted to walk down the aisle in.

After taking another deep breath, he swung open the door, stepping out and blushing as Chiyo's jaw dropped. She stared at him with wide, excited eyes, and she made a gentle sound of awe.

Her grandson, Sasori, stared at him. His eyes were slightly narrowed, and his head was tilted a tiny bit to the right. "Well... the dress looks fine. As for you..." he shivered violently, and averted his stare. Chiyo slapped him, before turning back to Hiruzen.