Sleepover

So Danzo and Hiruzen were at a sleep over at Chiyo's house with all of their friends, and they all decided to play Truth or Dare. Hiruzen was nervous, because he didn't want to be dared to do anything embarrassing, especially if it involved Danzo. Ever since he met him, Hiruzen has had a huge crush on the dark haired male. He hoped that if he was dared to do something, it wouldn't be about Danzo.

Hiruzen watched and waited as people went through with their dares, and he tried to hide his giggles as people were asked crazy questions. But every now and then he would get distracted by Danzo's laugh. Hiruzen would gaze at him a blush a deep red, but quickly looked away to hide it.

Without realizing it, people began to notice Hiruzen's occasional blushes and giggles whenever he looked at Danzo. Some of his friends decided it would be funny to inquire him about it.
Suddenly, Teuchi spoke up, surprising Hiruzen. "Hiruzen, truth or dare?" Teuchi asked, biting down a grin.

Hiruzen smiled. "Truth."

Teuchi smirked. "Do you have feelings for Danzo?" The restaurant owner asked, causing people in the room to gasp and giggle.

Hiruzen blushed fiercly, glancing at Danzo from the corner of his eye, only to see him smirking. Hiruzen gulped. "Um... w-well..." he stammered.

Chiyo laughed, "You have to answer it, Hiruzen!"

Hiruzen huffed, and bit his lip. "I-I guess so...." he mumbled, causing everyone to burst into laughter, everyone except for Danzo. Hiruzen's face was as red as a tomato, and Danzo blushed slightly.

Hiruzen asked someone else and dared them to eat a raw egg. After a few more turns, someone else asked Hiruzen.

"Hiruzen, truth or dare?" Tazuna asked, grinning evilly. Hiruzen shrugged.

"Dare?" He muttered, still embarrassed after his last turn.
Tazuna chuckled. "Okay then, I dare you to kiss Danzo."

Hiruzen gasped at the bridge-builder's dare. He looked at Danzo, who was smirking. This time it was him who said it. "It's a dare, so you have to do it."

Almost shamefully, Hiruzen slowly crawled over to Danzo, not wanting to look him in the eyes. Whispers went around the group of friends, and everyone waited in anticipation for Hiruzen to kiss Danzo.

When Hiruzen stopped in front of his long-term crush, he took a deep breath, squeezing his eyes shut. Slowly, he moved his face closer to Danzo's, wishing for the moment to be over quickly.

Hiruzen's face was nowhere near Danzo's, when suddenly he felt a soft pair of lips crash onto his own. Hiruzen's eyes widened in shock, only to see Danzo with his eyes closed, as if he were enjoying the kiss. But before Hiruzen could do anything else, Danzo pulled away, licking his lips and smirking. The room was silent, but only to them. Everyone was talking and laughing, but to Danzo and Hiruzen, the world was quiet. It was only those two in the world.

"Danzo..." Hiruzen whispered, a mild blush appearing once again on his face.

Danzo smiled at Hiruzen. "Was that so bad?" Danzo said quietly, before turning back to the group. Hiruzen was rigid, before slowly he began to make his way back to his spot.

But he couldn't get very far, as Danzo grabbed Hiruzen's hand and intertwined their fingers. Danzo winked at Hiruzen, and Hiruzen smiled at him. He stayed beside Danzo for the rest of the sleepover.