Chapter Thirty

The Nanny

Amber's car parked on the driveway of the Choi's just as they arrived. Sulli can still see the worried faces of everyone the moment they entered the house. They let Yoogeun entered first as everyone was silently waiting in the living room.

"Yoogeun!!" Ms. Victoria and Krystal was the first to stood the moment they saw the kid.

"Aunt Vic and Aunt Krystal!!" Yoogeun casually replied as he both gave the two a kiss on the cheek... as if nothing happened.. as if he didn't cause everyone a total chaos.  "Uncle Tae!!" Yoogeun run towards Taemin and clung onto the lad's waist.

"Yoogie-oh.." Taemin said as he ruffled the kids hair.

"But why is everyone here?" asked Yoogeun innocently as his eyes roamed around to the people in the living room. Everyone exchanges glances but nobody dares to talk.

"Yoogeun.." with a serious face Mr. Minho finally spoke..

"Daddy.." Yoogeun utter.

Minho slightly nod and made a hand gesture towards Yoogeun to come near him. He knew his Dad was mad just by looking at his serious face.. the kid hesitantly step towards Minho.. standing still infront of his Dad and bent his head as he knew he did something wrong.

"I'm sorry Daddy." said Yoogeun.

Minho didn't say anything as he just stared at him.. still with a serious face. He don't know how to deal with the situation. He can't just let his anger rule over him... as it won't help the kid. Minho look at Sulli as if asking her what to do.. and she just gave him a slight nod.

"Uhmm.. I believe they needed a moment." said Amber trying to break the tension.

"I believe so." Krystal seconded as the latter motioned everyone to give a room for Mr. Minho and Yoogeun to be alone.

"Sulli?" her Mom nudge her slightly as she didn't move from where she stood.

"Just a moment Mom.. I'll follow." she said. Her Mom shrugged and followed the rest.

She heard Mr. Minho  heaved a sighed as he knelt down and hold Yoogeun's forearms.

"Are you okay?" Mr. Minho asked. Sulli just stood at the corner.. and watch them.

Yoogeun nodded. "I am okay Daddy." the kid answered.

"You know Daddy is mad right?" Mr. Minho said.

Yoogeun look at his Dad apologetically and nodded. "Daddy.. please don't get mad at Nanny. It was all my fault, I runaway." said Yoogeun.

"I'm actually not mad at anyone." said Mr. Minho which made her furrowed. "I am mad more to myself.. because I don't get you... I mean why Daddy can't understand how you felt Yoogeun?" asked Mr. Minho who seemed trying hard to fight back the emotion of shame he was feeling.

Yoogeun just look at his Dad. His little arms reached his Daddy's neck and held them into embrace.

"I'm sorry son." said Mr. Minho in between sobs.

Sulli felt warmth watching the two.. as she wiped the tears stream down her own face and left them. Now she has to face her own issues.

__

"Mom . . . I . . . I don't know how to-" she said in stutter the moment she and her Mom got the chance to be alone in one corner.