Chapter Nineteen

The Nanny...

To have a lone time with her... that's the real purpose why they're in Songdo.. but Krystal, Taemin, Key and Amber came to the picture and worst Yunho and Victoria added to ruin everything for him.

Minho pull out the car... as they arrived in Amnam Park located at the southern tip of Busan's western peninsula.

"Hey.. wake up!" he said nudging the lady beside him... the lady stirred on her seat and slowly open her eyes.. batting her eye lashes for countless times before she turn her gaze at him... Minho on the other hand was already expecting a rave from her.

"Where are we? this is not the beach house, I supposed.." said the lady composing herself.. her eyes wandering the surroundings through out the car window.

"Your right, because were in Amnam Park." he said, answering her question.

"Amnam Park?" the lady turned her gaze to him with a narrowed eyes.

"Yes, Amnam Park. Aren't you familiar with the place? You've never been here?" he asked.

"Of course I know Amnam Park, though.. I've never been here. But what are we doing here?" the lady asked. He already expected her reaction and somehow he's already prepared that she will nag him the entire journey. 

"You'll know." he said and gone out of the car.

"Ya~ah!! What are you up to?" he heard her say.. Minho just smirk as he turned towards the door on her side to open it for her. "Get out.. we still have 18 kilometers to walk.. it would be approximate of 8hrs journey, so let's start here." said Minho without looking at her... as he just waits for her rage.

"What? 18 kilometers? 8 hours? So you brought me here to walk for over eleven miles?" the lady said in grimaced.

"Yes.. so let's go." he said taking her arm with him.

"NO! I'm not going.." the lady firmly said as she take her arm back and crossed it against her chest.

"We are already here, don't try to be so hard. You're going with me." he countered back.. forcing her to come with him. But she slapped his arm.

"Don't touch me.. I said I'm not going with you. I'm going back to the beach house." the lady said.

"Okay.. If you know your way back then go." he said... and turn her back on her as he walks his way towards the starting point of the coastal walk.

Sulli can't hardly think of the reason why they are there on that place.. if Mr. Minho wants a walk. He can take a walk along the shore beside the beach house. But for him to take her there... will be walking for eleven miles not to be exact is really weird. Letting out a harsh sigh... she will stand with her decision to go back to the beach house on her own, but what worry her is.. Mr. Minho was right. She don't know her way back to the beach house... Amnam park is also part of Songdo that's all that she knows... and worst she has no any penny on her pocket.

"Aish... really! Yah.. Mr. Minho wait for me!!" she yelled when she got out from the car.. stomping her feet like a kid for Mr. Minho can't hear her or he can.. but chose to ignore her.

Meanwhile...

"Aunt Krystal!! Aunt Krystal!" Yoogeun called out but no one's paying much attention to the kid as everyone was so busy with their own thing. Krystal and Taemin were too engrossed talking to each other. The kid aren't much familiar with Key and Amber while Yunho and Victoria both were seated on both end of the couch ignoring each other.