Chapter Two

The next morning Zayn wakes up with the sound of somebody yelling. His eyes open wide to see Perrie yelling on her phone. She pauses to blow a kiss at him, then walks out of the room, continuing to yell. She's probably on line with her brother who doesn't follow her diet plans then complains about her stupid programs on 'finding yourself'.

Zayn's smiling until he realizes what had happened last night. The feeling of regret washes over him, and he shakes his head, proceeding to take a shower. He had promised himself and Perrie that he would never let anything like that happen again.

The breakfast is eggs, which aren't his favourite but Perrie tells him that he 'needs energy' to work and eggs are important. She doesn't ask him any questions about last night, and he's thankful for that. "A little too much alcohol?" She finally asks when he's sipping on his tea and glancing at the cover photo of TIME magazine. "Uh, yeah. Sorry about that. I wanted to wait for you but my head was starting to hurt." Zayn apologizes.

"It's okay, love. Do you need me to make some mushroom soup for you?" She asks him while putting the plates away. "Maybe for lunch?" Zayn asks. She nods with a smile, placing a kiss on his lips before making her way towards the kitchen, humming happily. Zayn remembers leaving his phone in his art room. He needed to see if the principal had done anything about his promotion.

He's walking upstairs, he could hear Perrie ask him something. "What?" He yells back when he's opening the door. He doesn't even mean to look at his window when he picks up his phone from the table beside his paint cans. Harry's right there, staring at him.

"Harry is a nice guy, yeah? Try spending more time with him. I really feel bad about his parents splitting up since he's close with his father!" Perrie yells at him from the kitchen. Harry's smiling then, all teeth and dimples. Then he starts taking off his shirt and Zayn stares like the shameless man he is.

But he doesn't do anything else. He grabs something from his nightstand, it's his phone. He points at it and then points at Zayn. Then, Zayn's phone beeps. The art teacher looks at his phone to see a new message from an unknown number.

UN: Save my number.

Zayn doesn't have to think to figure out who it could be. But then, Harry's closing the curtains and he's frowning.

Z: That wasn't supposed to happen.

H: Shut up, Zayn. I'm so tired of your bullshit. You tell me that you don't want it, then stare at me like you want to devour me.

Z: Then you should stop stripping when I walk into this room.

H: No, it's fun to watch you.

Z: when Perrie and I first came to see your family... you were staring a lot at her, I thought you were onto her.

H: oh that

H: I was just wondering how you'd bruise her skin while fucking her

Z: fuck, I don't bruise her skin.

H: Figured, she's too soft according to you. She isn't a fan of the hard, dirty work, she wants to be clean and prepared.

Z: stop talking like you know everything

H: she's easy to read, mate. Don't you blame me.

H: I just reallllly wanted to suck you off

Z: Haha no

H: that's not what you'll be saying when you see me on my knees

Zayn wants to come up with a witty remark, but just imagining Harry on his knees, with his pink lips and his hair down, he forgets to type. "Zayn?! Are you even here?!" Perrie's yelling again. Zayn decides not to reply and walk downstairs.