Lovely Sins- Chapter 1

I threw myself into a bush and examined my wound. There was blood, so much blood. It was making me dizzy. I never dreamt that the holy knights would come after me. After all I was just a thief. I couldn't fight them. My only chance was to run, and now that I had a giant gash in my leg, that was not going to happen anytime soon
"Spread out! Find (y/n) and bring her to me!" I winced at the mention of my name. I rummaged through my bag. The things in my bag clinked when they touched and  I froze and prayed no one had heard it.
I gasped as a hand clamped onto my mouth and I instinctively bit down. In one swift movement I pulled a knife out of the bag and plunged it into whoever was behind me.
"Ow." I heard a boyish voice say calmly. I whipped around to face... "Who the hell is this guy?"
The boy smiled despite the bleeding stab wound in his stomach.
He looked at me with a sort of glint in his eye I was sort of stuck in a trance. I remembered I had stabbed this guy and snapped out of it.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! W-we need to get you to a doctor right away" The boy looked at me, expressionless. Then he looked at my leg. " Nah, I'm good." He exclaimed cheerily. The boy then proceeded to sling me over his shoulder and begin to whistle.
"W-what are you doing?" I asked how could he lift me with that kind of wound? "I'm taking you somewhere, duh." He answered matter of factly.
"How are you able to carry me with your injury" I asked, bewildered.
He stopped walking. 
"It's just a scratch, don't worry about it." He  sounded so happy. 

"I stabbed you in the stomach!" I whisper yelled- not wanting to alert any holy knights- "You should be writhing in pain!" I struggled in his tight hold "Hey! Put me down!" He set me down in front of him and put one finger to my lips.

"Shhhh, you talk to much." He said in a scolding manner. I shoved  him away from me- well tried to anyway, he didn't really budge at all- "Who the hell are you?" At this point I was a little distracted by this boys lack of a shirt. He was umm... very... toned. 

He donned a crooked grin, "My name's Meliodas, captain of the Seven Deadly Sins!" 

I stumbled back a little, "W-what?! You're Meliodas?!" I stared at him in disbelief.

"Yup! Who are you?"

"Um... I'm (Y/n)"

He threw me over his shoulder once again

"Cute!" He said beginning to walk once more.