Chapter 1

Angelique held her crying daughter close to her chest, as much as she didn't want to be back in  she knew Julia was the best doctor there was that she could actually explain what had happened to her daughter. 

"It hurts mommy"
"I know baby I know, but we are here now okay?" She said struggling to open the door with a child in her arms.
"Hello?" She said, her heart dropped to her stomach when the receptionist turned around and she saw that it was Elizabeth, she was nervous before thinking that she only had to deal with Julia, but having to deal with someone she knows hates her was far more worse. She wasn't quite sure if Julia hated her because they had never really spoken but she just assumed she did because she lived in the Collins home and worked with them.
"What are you doing here Angelique?" Elizabeth asked with obvious annoyance in her voice.
"Look Liz, I know you don't want me to be here and to be honest I don't really either, but I heard that Julia is back and I know that she will be able to help my daughter" A tear slid down her cheek and Elizabeth looked at the small girl, she sighed a little but then got up and went to get Julia.
"Thank you" she smiled, Elizabeth looked over her shoulder and let out a small smile, she hated the woman so much but she couldn't let that little girl stay the way she is.

A few minutes later Elizabeth returned with Julia, Angie was sitting down gently rubbing her hand down her daughters cheek, both Liz and Julia looked at each other with the same expression on their face.

"Angelique?" Julia said quietly hoping not to wake up the little girl, Angie stood and smiled.
"Hi" Julia smiled back and let her know that she could follow her into the room.
"What happened?" Julia asked once they were both sitting down on the chairs.
"People know we are witches Julia, I don't know how they found out where we live but they know and some with hunters came by and they hurt her" Julia lifted the shirt to check what injuries had been made, Elizabeth gasped at the bruises and the wound that had dried up, her heart seriously broke for the little girl.
"When did this happen?"
"Today" Angelique's voice cracked but she fought back the tears. 
"I'm going to have to do some tests to see if she is seriously injured or not okay?" Angie nodded and handed her daughter over to Julia who placed her on a bed, she had asked Angie to leave the room while she ran the tests, it was quiet in the waiting room, nor Angelique or Elizabeth wanted to speak to each other.

"Hey, she's going to be fine, um I think I'll keep her here over night just to make sure she is okay, we have a spare room that you could stay in?" Julia asked finally breaking the silence once she had come back. Angelique smiled and followed her to the bedroom and Julia helped her settle in for the night and told not where everything was. "I'll also be staying here tonight just in case anything happens" she said before leaving the room.