"We're sorry."

Thana's sobs got their attention's again,making them snap out of their thoughts.She had got so scared,she now realised true werewolve's and vampire's are not like the one's in movies and she HAD to tell Lindy that.

She had curled up on the counter! Wulfric and Hunter felt desparate to help her,they didn't know why,as far as they knew to them she was just a 'pathetic' human.They looked at each other and decided they should move.

"Baby girl.....?"

"Sweet cheeks your okay?" they whispered.....she had her face hidden and didn't say anything.

"IDIOTS! YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!" She suddenly yelled and they jumped back surprised,one she had went from crying to yelling,two she called them idiots! No one ever did that! They didn't say anything just stared at her wide eyed,her hair was a little messed up,her green eyes shining from the tears and her cheeks red and wet.

Yet in her sad at the moment eyes their was a spark and she had courage.

"We....we're sorry...." they said.They just stared each other again.She then nodded and hopped down from the counter.She was so small compared to them,she wasen't the tallest girl in school but not the shortest either,to them she was like a 10 year old.

She started working in the kitchen again,ignoring them completely,making them confused but they sat in silence.......they both wanted to beat each other up but they had to realise what she did was a mistake,or it wasen't but she didn't have experience and that if they wanted to leave they had to do their job....

How were they gonna take the information from her though like's this?They watched her doing what it seemed like preparing meal.They had never watched someone so close and this young to do so.

She went through the stuff,cooking pots,knifes,and what they guessed were the ingredients.

"So your gonna be staying here with me?" she broke the silence,calm now.They took a minute to think and Hunter answered.

"Yeah.....i guess...but w-"

"Good......i'll need some company,but you promise you never EVER do that again..." she turned around with a big knife "fighting and.......just changing before my eyes or i'll chase you with this!"

They admired her courage at the moment but also thought that she had no idea who they are and what their capable off.

"You have some balls girlie." Wulfric said smirking relaxing.

She chuckled darkly and turned back stabbing a red can with the knife! They looked each other thinking that maybe she's a psycho with many personality's!

"So what are you doing?" Hunter asked.

"Supper.......hope you like spaghetti with Italian dressing...." she said focused.

"OH I DO!" Wulfric said happy and she laughed a little....

"What about you Hunter,you eat right,cause earlier you were having a beer so i guess.....you do...." she said turning on the stove and placing a big pot with water on one hot plate.

"Oh yes i do......sometimes yes...." he said and she turned with a brow raised.She then grabbed and a smaller pot with salsa placing it on another hot plate and grabbed spaghetti from a cabinet.

"When you don't you drink blood huh?" she asked.He nodded but quickly added.

"No not human blood......some vampires drink animal blood,others human but that is when human's offer it to us....cause they do that....back at where i'm coming from we have human's to work for us.....servent's that sometimes they offer blood....." he said.