Bringing back the memories.

"Wulfric,give me the remote control!" Thana said,eyes narrowed at the TV but holding a bored expression.

She sat in between them at the couch,feet up,one knee up to her chest the other under her.Hunter had his on the table,chewing chips distracted by the movie,while Wulfric had taken the remote control,repeating a certain scene with werewolve's.

Thana held her hand out to her right for him to give it but he wouldn't.

"Look at this shit!" he said leaning in.

"This is so fucking fake! It's disgraceful,OH MY GOD!! This is absolute SHIT!"

"Yeah we get it..." Hunter mumbled taking a sip off his beer.This was what.....the third beer...he had...?

"Now pass the remote,will ya?" 

"NO! WHERE ARE THESE PEOPLE?I'LL SHOW THEM!" he said getting up and Thana snatched the remote back sitting back down getting comfortable,he turned a little shocked by the sudden loss but recovered right away.

"What?" she said cause he stared hard at her.

"What's your problem dude,calm your ass down and watch.the.freaking.movie!!" Hunter said it slow like he was talking to retard.Wulfric glared at him.

"Hey,i didn't like that in that other movie they made vampires fucking sparkle alright,but i didn't complain......humans.....they don't know..." Hunter said,making Wulfric calm down a bit.

He sat back down next to Thana who was eagarly watching bitting her thumb nail and put a hand behind her back,resting on the couch.

"THWACK" she slapped him on his chest,making him cover him self.

"Ow! What the fuck was that for?!" he yelled and Hunter sat back,they didn't realise he had even got up in first place.

"What happen?" he asked,shocked.Starlet.

"That's for grabbing my ass.Next time,i won't hesitate to hit you lower." she said still biting her thumb nail,watching the movie,but with an angry tone,threatening.Wulfric rubbed his chest and sighed turning to watch.

He smirked and looked at her from the corner of his eye,then saw that Hunter watched too and stopped smirking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "NIGHT!" Thana yelled.She with the boys had watched movies all night.It was 2:54 now and she was exhausted,walking back up to her room,dragging her feet up the stairs,eye lids heavy.Wulfric and Hunter couldn't look more awake though.The craned their heads to look back at her going up.

Hunter shot off the TV and DVD player and they stood up following.She had reached up the stairs.

"Where you going?" Hunter asked while him and Wulfric got up in no time since they jumped 2 steps each time.

"I said night...means i'm going to crash." she said walking to her room.They stood at the doorway and looked as she dragged her self to the bed and fell face first down groaning.She swore into the mattress and went to the bathroom to remove her make up,catch her hair up....

"Need help?" Wulfric laughed.She walked out,took her pajamas from her bed and glared.

"NO!" she yelled at him and went back to the bathroom shutting the door hard with a bang.They laughed and walked back to the rooms they had choose.

"Night leech."

"Night dog." they said to each other and closed their doors too.Thana walked out with her pajamas on,looked around and sighed,dropping her clothes to the floor next to her closet and walking to her bed getting in.That's all she needed to,she felt asleep right away.