Shock!

The next morning Thana woke up rubbing her pretty eyes,she remembered she had cried her self to sleep and she had tried the spell Lindy gave her for the second time hoping it would work.She had thought that if it would there was a chance at seeing her parent's again.

She got up,streching and took towel's and clothes heading to her bathroom,she took a nice long hot shower,the hot water relaxing every muscle to her body but also emotionally too.Stepping out and wrapping her self in a towel and then her hair she heard a knock on the door of her room and opened the bathroom door peeking.It was Adam.

"Morning my dear,i am sorry for interupting you."

Oh no you didn't Adam what's wrong?" she asked drying her hair.

"I just came up to tell you that i have breakfast ready as always and that when you come home i won't be here....." he said stepping in the room and she noticed he wasen't wearing he's butler clothes.Just regular one's.

"Thank you Adam......are you gonna be here when i'm ready?" she asked.

"Yes i'll leave at the same time as you do." he answered.

"Well then i'll........just get ready and we'll talk downstair's i'm kinda cold and in towel's right now." Thana laughed so as Adam and he walked out closing the door,she went back to the bathroom,dressed,dried her hair,did her make up and all,took her bag and walked down.

Adam was waiting for her in the kitchen,sitting.She walked to the dining table and st as well eating her breakfast.They talked,she asked him to take picture's call her sometime's tell them her congragiolation's and maybe bring her a souvenir from Texas.

When it was time to go Adam had called a cab,they said goodbye,hugged and Thana got to her car.Getting in she waited for Adam to leave first and a single tear fell from her eye,she would miss her "grandfather" but he had he's own family and she couldn't keep him away forever.She whipped the tear away and started the car heading to school.

Thankfully she had Lindy to make her day,chat and she so needed to spil the detail's about her date.When she arrived and got out,she locked her car and walked in the building.The hall was always full with studen's,it was like a battlefield and so noisy.Greeting people and greeted by many guys but girls as well she reached her locker where she left her bag and took her cell phone out to call Lindy.

She waited till she picked it up.

"Hey good morning girl where are you?" she asked and she heard her girlie girl friend squealing making Thana roll her eyes.

"I'm at school already!!! You...oh my God if your here get your small butt over here right now!!" Lindy said.

"Where exactly is here?"

"At my locker! Quick!" Lindy yelled and hung up.Thana took off running as fast as she could,but it was difficult in so many people.When she finally reached Lindy's locker she was with her date,one of the school's popular guy's,a football player and a player,he's name was Derek and he had the same hair and eyes with Lindy,he was around 6ft 1 and build.

Thana walked to them and as soon as Lindy saw her she ran to her and hugged her tight.

"I.......can't........breathe..." Thana managed to say and Lindy let go of her.

"Isn't he HOT? tell me TELL ME!! Look at him....oh my gosh i'm drooling...oh my gosh..." Lindy was going crazy and Thana grabbed her shoulder's shaking her.

"Relax breathe,your embarrassing your self 1 and 2 don't let him know what you think so early...." Thana said.

Lindy nodded and grabbed Thana's hand eager to introduce her to him.