Wattpad Original

Demons From The Past

IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME IF YOU TAKE PUT TIME TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK 'DEMONS FROM THE PAST'

Here's a little intro. Hope you guys like it. xx

Nate Cohen and Verena Dawson are as different as two people could ever be, but it's not 'opposites attract ' for them. They can't stand each other. Everything Verena says manages to piss Nate off and Verena can't tolerate his cocky attitude.

They wanted nothing to do with each other but their twisted fate happened to have something else in store for them.

As the two work together to untangle themselves from the danger they've been hauled into, Nate finds himself feeling something he's never felt before; the urge to protect someone.

But what if the person Verena needs protection from is him.

What if he can't stay away from her?

***********

Excerpt:

He advanced towards me, taking slow deliberate steps, his eyes glittering dangerously. I could feel the panic start to build up.

He wouldn't hurt me, would he?

"Nate I'm sorry I needed answers." I whispered, hoping to get through to him.

The cruel sneer etched across his face didn't waver. He took another step towards me and this time I backed away, I kept moving backwards until I could feel my back against the wall.

"Nate please, I know I shouldn't have but now that I know, I can help you. I want to help you." I tried again but my words seemed to anger him even more.

"How dare you, how dare you invade my privacy! Who gave you the right to go through the most intimate details of my life?" He bellowed, his voice deadly. He was right in front of me now, his arms caging me against the wall, leaving no room for escape.

I had no where left to run.

**********

What happens when the demons of the past start to claw their way out and unwanted feelings get involved?

In the midst of all the darkness, can love blossom?

************

You can go to my profile and read the book or directly click on the external link. :))