Wattpad Original
There are 3 more free parts

Chapter 2: Black

^Pic of Marriah (Played by Romanian model Ana Stefanescu)

****************

"Only the one who truly loves you will set you free

*****************

|Edited|(2/13/2017)

I could see Will clench his jaw. "What do you want from me?" He asked in a flat tone.

 If he was as scared as I was he sure wasn't letting it show.

"If it's money you're after then you can have any price you want, just let us go." He continued monotonously.

The tattooed one chuckled humorlessly "I'm afraid it ain't that simple pretty boy. The boss plans to deal with you himself. So I'm afraid you and your little friend here have to come with us"

"The boss?" I suddenly spoke up, questioning him uncertainly.

"Yes darlin' our boss, Dominic Black." Tattoo-freak replied with a sneer.

I felt my blood run cold.

This couldn't be  happening.

No!

Dominic Black was the most dangerous and feared criminal in the country. He practically owned the local Mafia.He was responsible for almost all the criminal activities that took place in the country. 

No one had the courage to stand up to him. Those who did ended up disappearing, or dead.

No one had ever tried to stop him, until Mr Anderson had showed up. He had put many of his thugs behind bars and had managed to stop many of his abhorrent operations. Before Mr Anderson had stepped up the town had truly been in a miserable state. With criminals running free and fearless on the streets. The crime rate had been critically high. Mr Anderson had put his life at risk and bought around justice.

That was the main reason the citizen's supported him this much. He was the only person all those evil doers actually feared. Mr Anderson and my dad had been on Dominic Black's trail since a long time, they knew if they caught him it would mean an end to almost all of the towns crimes. However, they had never managed to get even close.

 Dominic Black was well known and feared for all the inhumane crimes he had committed. 

No one had gotten close to him and made it out alive.

Suddenly, I had trouble breathing. 

Dominic Black

I staggered back a little.

Will glanced at me quickly looking concerned.

"Okay, I'll go with you, but you have to let her go. She doesn't have anything to do with this" He said casually but his eyes flashed, betraying his emotions. 

Tattoo-freak just snorted."How very noble of you, but sorry that's not possible. Boss asked to leave no witnesses and to bring in anyone who was accompanying you. So I guess your pretty little friend here is coming with us too" He said, winking at me.