3.2

May 30, 2016

Jimin was half asleep when someone knocked on the door. He stretched and got up from couch to answer the door. The person knocked again but harder this time.

"Chill out, I'm coming." Jimin slurred.

"Jimin please just open the door, it's important." Yoongi yells through the door.

Jimin opens the door to see a half beaten up Yoongi. He gasps.

"Yoongi what the hell happened to you?" Jimin yells, probably waking up the two other boys that were passed out on the couch.

"Come in please. I need to make sure you're okay." Jimin says, opening the door wider.

"I need to make sure you're okay." Yoongi says, moving past him into the hallway.

"Why? I'm fine." Jimin tells him, closing the door behind him and heading down the hall to the bathroom. He makes a motion behind him to get Yoongi to follow him. The elder immediately follows after him.

When they reach the bathroom, Jimin tells Yoongi to sit on the toilet seat. Once Jimin finds the first aid kit, he turns towards yoongi and immediately starts disinfecting his cuts and bruises.

Jungkook bursts through the bathroom door, making Jimin jump onto Yoongi. "Oh thank god you're okay"

"Jungko-"

"Hyung! There's someone at the door." Taehyung yells at the door.

"So you decide to scream?" Yoongi spits, moving Jimin off of him.

Yoongi moves Jimin out the way, pushes past the other two and walks out to the door.

Yoongi slowly creeps to the door and looks through the peephole and sighs.

"You're lucky it's just Namjoon." Yoongi snaps, as he opens the door.

"Except it's not" Another voice chuckles. Yongguk appears next to him.

"Fuck guys get Jimin somewhere. I got this." Yoongi says as he takes a step towards Yongguk.

Jungkook pushes Jimin towards Taehyung.

"Take him to his room. Lock the door and make sure he's safe." Taehyung nods and grabs Jimin wrist.

"But what about you?" Taehyung asks him, still holding onto Jimin who's now trying to get away.

"No. Yongguk what are you doing here?" Jimin asks as he gets his hand free and walks towards the door.