2.3

May 20, 2016

Jimin hopped out of his bed and went straight into his bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror.

"Holy shit. You look like you got hit by a bus" Jimin jumps when hears the voice. He looks over to see Taehyung and Jungkook.

"How the hell did you get in here?!" Jimin yells, holding his chest.

"Your door was unlocked" He replied

"So you just walk in?" Jimin interrogates. Taehyung shrugs and crosses his arms, leaning against the door frame.

"Yes" Jungkook answers, nodding his head. Jimin shakes his head and pushes the two away from the door frame and slams the door. He sighs and turns around to turn on the shower when the two start banging on the door. He ignores them and strips. Two minutes after hopping into the shower, the two open the door.

"Jimin why don't you have any food?" Jungkook whines

"Because you two shitheads eat it all" Jimin replies wetting his head.

"Well you should go and get more."

"Why so you two can eat it? No thanks"

"But dont you love us hyung?" This time it's Taehyung who whines.

"No. Now get out so I can shower you dicks" He spats

--

Yoongi yawned and rolled over, not really wanting to get out of bed since it was only ten. He didn't have to meet Jimin until three so what's the point?

"Hyung! I think I broke the coffee machine." He hears from the kitchen. Yoongi is up instantly and runs down to the kitchen to see the coffee maker smoking.

"Namjoon what the fuck did you do?" He yells, turning to face the younger man.

"I was just trying to make coffee and so I put the coffee in and hit the on button." He explained with exaggerated arm movements. Yoongi shook his head.

"Joon-ah please tell me you put water into the machine." He asked, sighing and looking up at the smoking machine.

"I think I did...or maybe I didn't" He replied, holding up the coffee pot that still had the water in it. Yoongi groaned and threw his arms in the air.

"God damn it Joon!" Yoongi yelled, slamming his fist onto the counter. He glared up at his giant roommate and noticed how tired he looked. The poor kid looked like he hadn't slept in days. Yoongi sighed again and grabbed the pot out of Namjoon's hands.

"How long has it been since you've had sleep?" He asked quietly, unplugging the coffee machine and pouring the water down the drain. He hears Namjoon sigh behind him.

"I don't know. Three or four days ago" He replies.

"Go get some sleep Joon-ah. You definitely need it. I'll handle this." The older gestures to the non-smoking coffee machine. Namjoon nods and slowly shuffles to his room.

--

"Jimin? Why are you dressed up? Got another date or something?" Taehyung asks from the couch when Jimin appears downstairs.

"No Tae I don't have a date. I'm just meeting someone" He replies.

"So a date?" Jungkook asks as he walked out the kitchen with a sandwich. Jimin shakes his head and looks at the black clock that hangs above the entrance to the living room. It's only 1:30 so Jimin has more than enough time.

"No not a date. We're only going to hangout"

"Where?" Tae asks.

"If I tell you, you're both going to show up and bother us like you did last time." Jimin answers.