2.4

May 20, 2016

Jimin flopped onto the couch and pulled out his phone to text Taehyung.

"Oh well just make yourself at home then" Yoongi says with sarcasm as he shuts the front door. He walks over to Jimin on the couch and lays on top of him.

Jimin groans underneath him and wriggles around, attempting and failing to get free. He eventually gave up after 30 seconds, after realizing the elder wasn't going to move.

"Get off" He mumbled.

"Whoa what was that? Is my couch talking?"

"Min Yoongi I fucking swear"

"Yes you do" He replies with a smirk.

"Asshole"

"Yah!" Yoongi yells, hitting the younger's head.

"Seriously get off. I'm dying. My lungs are legit going to collapse" He complained.

"Are you calling me fat Park Jimin?" Yoongi asked. Jimin turned red and immediately replied.

"No no! I didn't mean it like that-!"

Yoongi presses his lips to the back of Jimin's neck, instantly shutting him up.

"I'm joking with you. You seriously have to lighten the fuck up." He murmurs.

"Sorry" he whispers.

"Minnie, I can't hear you" he says close to the orange-haired male's ear, making goosebumps erupt over Jimin's entire body.

Jimin doesn't repeat it, but Yoongi does roll off him and sits on the floor.

"You know, you're supposed to be hanging out with me, but you're texting that Taehyung guy." Yoongi complains.

"He wanted to know what we were doing. He wants me to give him all the details about this because he's a fucking loser with no love life." Jimin replied, shoving his phone back into his pocket.

"But I thought he was dating that Juancock guy" Yoongi says.

Jimin basically rolled off the couch and onto Yoongi from laughing so hard.

"You mean Jungkook? They have feelings for each other, but they're both too fucking blind to realize it." He explains after calming down.

"Oh that makes sense I guess. Wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

"What movies you got?" Jimin asks.

"Go look" Yoongi tells him, gesturing to his and Namjoon's DVD collection they've been building for a year.

--

"None of this would have ever happened if he didn't touch the butt" Yoongi says waving his arm that's not wrapped around Jimin, at the tv.

"Shut up. He wanted to show that he was brave enough to do it." Jimin says, hitting him in the chest.

"Still, it almost got him killed." He said, leaning his head on Jimin's.