Duel of rivals

"You sure about this dude? Your dueling with your dad's deck, you dont wanna lose your dad's best card" Said Fritz as we walked to the Exodia gold dorm's dueling arena.

"No sweat dude, i'll duel circles around this chump, besides, even if I did have doubts, when you get challenged to a duel, ya gotta duel, to a duelist that's just a way of life, remember that Fritz" I said, I truly did hope he would remember that, anyway, than we arrived at the dueling arena.

"So, you showed, I didn't think you had the spine" Said Takuto.

"I'm a Muto, a Muto always has the spine" I said.

"And a Kaiba always has twice the spine of a Muto" Said Takuto.

"Says you, anyway, no way was I gonna miss the chance to clean your clock" I said.

"You've got that in reverse loser" Said Takuto.

"Guess we'll see" I said.

"Yeah, guess we'll see if you really are as good as your dad, and to make it really interesting, how about we duel with duelist kingdom rules?" Said Takuto.

"Okay, that ought to be fun, and oh you'll find out i'm just as good as my dad, now it's time to duel!" I said, than it was on, and if my father was right and fate really was real, than it would probably make this just like the first duel between my father and Seto Kaiba, anyway, like I said, it was on.

Yami: 4000

Takuto: 4000

"Alright, let's begin, I summon the mighty hitotsu me giant (1200/1000)" Said Takuto, than the mighty one eyed monster appeared on the field. "Just like my father's first move, if I were a foolish Muto, i'd call this duel fated" Said Takuto.

"That's right, I am a Muto, and I do believe this duel is fated, but i'm no fool! And now it's my turn! I call on the winged dragon, guardian of the fortress (1400/1200)" I said, than the blue dragon appeared on the field. "Winged dragon, fireball attack!!!" I shouted, than the winged dragon shot a fireball out of it's mouth and destroyed Takuto's giant.

Yami: 4000

Takuto: 3800

"Well played, just like your father Yami, but I wonder if you can deal with this like he did" Said Takuto as he summoned a jester looking creature with mere 600 attack points and 1500 defence points.

"Sagi the dark clown, I know what comes next Takuto, my father told me about his duel with your father play by play" I said.

"Good, I like it when my opponent's informed, negative energy generator activate!" Said Takuto, this multiplied his monsters attack points by three. (1800/1500) "Dark clown attack with dark light!!!" Shouted Takuto, than his dark clown shot a dark ball of energy from his hands and destroyed my winged dragon.

Yami: 3600

Takuto: 3800

"And just like that i'm in the lead again" Said Takuto.

"Enjoy your victory Takuto, as short as it's going to be" I said, than I drew, now if my father still had the exodia pieces in his deck, fate would have given me a piece now, but he lost the pieces of exodia, so instead I drew was the beaver warrior, which was useless to me right now.

"I set a monster in defence mode" I said as I placed my beaver warrior face down in defence mode, after all, I had to, it only had 1200 attack points and 1500 defence points, it helped me in my duel with the exam proctor, but it wont help with a skilled duelist like Takuto.

"Dark light attack!!!" Said Takuto, than his dark clown destroyed my beaver warrior, luckily it was in defence mode so my life points were spared.

"Hang in there Yami" Said Fritz from the sidelines.