Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: the untold story episode 2- Settling into Exodia gold

While everyone else was getting sorted into the slifer, Ra and Obelisk dorms, I was taken to the top secret golden dorm which was only for the children of the best duelists in the world, I expected to be the only duelist in this dorm, but their were two others, one was an emo looking kid with brown hair and the other was just an average looking kid with blonde hair, why did these guys look farmilliar?

"Goodmorning and welcome boys, i'm chancellor Shepard, the headmaster here" Said a bald man sporting a black beard from the TV.

"Really? I thought you were just a bald guy" Said the average kid, he definatley didn't seem to be the most intelligent in this dorm.

"I thought you were a big loser, and I was right" Said the emo kid, this guy definatly seemed to be all attitude.

"Well i'm the headmaster here!" Said Sheppard with great irritation, this did not suprise me. "And you are best and brightest young duelists in the world" He said.

"Yeah, we really are, but that's what you said to the losers in the other dorms aswell" Said the emo kid.

"Their just as good as you, your only in this dorm because your parents are the best duelists in the world, it has nothing to do with your dueling skills" Said Sheppard, yeah, that was a real buzzkill. "Well, i'm going now, make the best of your time in the almighty Exodia dorm" Than the image dissapeared from the TV and it was just the three of us.

"This dorm is awesome!" Said the average kid, he seemed like a really happy guy.

"So who are you guys anyway?" I asked, I had to know, after all, their parents were apparently the best duelists in the world.

"The name's Takuto Kaiba, son of the best duelist that ever lived, Seto Kaiba" Said the emo kid, I couldn't believe it when he said it, son of the great Seto Kaiba, but I couldn't let him get away with saying that his father was the greatest duelist in the world, that was my father.

"Hate to break it to ya pal, but your dad's not the greatest duelist that ever lived, that's my dad" I said.

"And who's your dad?" Asked Takuto.

'The king of games himself, Yugi Muto, my name's Yami Muto" I said.

"Oh, so your the son of the guy that stole my father's rightful title" Said Takuto.

"What? You've got it backwards kid, my dad beat your dad fair and square" I said.

"No chance" Said Takuto.

"Anyway guys, my name's Fritz Wheeler, son of the great Joey Wheeler" Said the average guy who suddenly wasn't so average.

"Oh, your the son of the biggest dueling flunkie who ever lived" Said Takuto.

"Hey! My dad is one of the best duelist's in the world!' Said Fritz.

"He's right, Joey Wheeler is one of the best" I said, it was true, Joey Wheeler was just a purely awesome duelist.

"Ah whatever" Said Takuto.

"Thanks for the support man" Said Fritz.

"No problem, your dad's an awesome duelist, and I bet you are too" I said.

"Thanks" Said Fritz.

"No sweat, hey, let's stick together, around that jerk Takuto I think were gonna need each other's help" I said.

"Sound great" Said Fritz, than we shook hands, that was the start of the next great Muto-Wheeler friendship.