Dorm meet and greet

Well, saying hi to the other dorm's, that was certainly eventful, I mean all of the regular people, that was okay, or as Takuto put it 'slightly tolirable'. But their were rivals for all of us in the other dorms, it was bad enough that we were already our own rivals, but now we had new ones on top of them, so let's start with me, I was saying hi to a nice group of slifer's when some dufus with hair like a kuriboh ran into me.

"Hey, what's the big idea?" I said with irritation.

"Oh, sorry, guess I need to look where i'm going more" Said the kid as he laughed, well he was very happy, i'll give him points for that.

"Yeah, guess so, so who are you anyway?" I asked.

"The name's Jaden Yuki, and you?" The kid asked.

"The name's Yami Muto" I said.

"No way, your the famous son of the king of games! I thought your dad would have taught you himself" Said Jaden.

"Well he thought I would learn some good lessons here' I said.

"Cool, so what dorm are you in?" Asked Jaden, I should note we had to say obelisk blue because we weren't allowed to say which dorm we were actually from.

"Obelisk blue, and your in slifer red?" I asked.

"Yep, i'm red hot, wow, I thought you would be in some super special dorm" Said Jaden, if only he knew.

"Well, seya" I said,

"Seya round' the dorms" Said Jaden, again, if only he knew. Anyway, it may not have seemed that way, but I really wanted to duel this guy, I mean he was just too happy, I dont know why but I just wanted to knock that stupid grin off his face.

Anyway, Kaiba found his rival in a much fiercer way, they saw each other and just stared at eachother's ego's.

"I'm Chazz Princeton, so stay out of my way!" Said the kid with jet black hair sporting an obelisk blue uniform.

"I'm the son of Seto Kaiba, so your the one who should stay out of my way unless you want to get taken down!" Said Takuto.

"Guess we'll see" Said Chazz, than they just walked away, yeah, they definatley weren't done.

So, Jasmine's rival was a blone delicate LOOKING girl, but she definatley wasn't delicate at all as Jasmine learned when they met.

"Hi, my name's..." The girl began to say as she was cut off by Jasmine..

"Alexis Rhodes, yeah, I know, my mom dug up information on everyone in this academy, and my brains so big that I memorised them all" Said Jasmine. Man she was hot when she showed off, dam!

"Well aren't you clever? But your massive ego balances it out" Said Alexis, wow, this was getting intense, and kinda hot.

"Yeah, it does, see? I'm honest about everything so their you go" Said Jasmine.

"Okay who are you anyway" Asked Alexis.

"The name's Jasmine Valentine, daughter of the best female duelist in the world, Mai Valentine, so I outweigh you by a lot" Said Jasmine, man, Alexis must have been getting to Jasmine for her to bring up her mom like she sad she didn't need to.

"In fame, not in dueling skills" Said Alexis.

"We'll duel very soon you brat, I guarantee it, seya girlie" Said Jasmine as she walked away.

So we all had rivals except for Fritz, yeah, that didn't make him too popular on the way back to our dorm...