Apocalypse- HayleyandLaura

Title: Apocalypse

Author: HayleyandLaura

Summary: The zombie apocalypse has arrived, and all hope seems lost. But when a group of intelligent young adults get together to fight back, it seems there may be a chance for humanity. But are they prepared to lose everything to survive? They may even lose their minds along the way...

Status: Complete

Rating: PG-13

Personal Comments: My favourite author so far on this site being Hazzer123, I decided to check this book out, as it is co-written with her and her friend. I wasn't sure what to expect, but as usual, I was very pleasantly surprised. I'm not really into zombies, so normally I wouldn't have read it, but the story is fun as well as exciting. It's immaturely funny (in a good way) and I did actually shed a tear at the end of the book. Well worth a read, I promise!

Other: The sequel to Apocalypse, Insanity, has now been started, and is just as good, if not better. All the well developed characters have returned for some more action, and I have a feelingt there will be some more kick-ass characters on the way soon. As I said before, this is co-written by Hazzer123 and her friend Laura, whose work I will be checking out when I have some spare time. 

Out of ten: 8/10 from me! (Fans of the book/author are welcome to leave their own opinions in the comments box)