The Nova- TinyLittleMystery

Title: The Nova

Author: TinyLittleMystery

Summary: Brigette Charr / Known as The Nova/ once woke, in a strange room, to find out that she had passed the 'Changing'. In a strange, new life, were everyone has a power, Brig learns what she really is, and what she HAS to do. With the help of her friend, Carlotta Lunnox, this girl's partner Max Range, and the Clan's most talented telekinesis boy: Benjamin Aura, she decides what her fate wil be. But someone must try to stop them...

Status: Incomplete

Rating: PG-13

Personal Comments: I am very fond of this story. Though in some places I found it a little confusing, so far it's very good. It's an original and creative piece with an intriguing air of mystery that I find totally ensnaring. The chapters are a good length and it makes for easy, yet enjoyable and well written reading. Sometimes the grammar is a bit off, but I never really notice when I'm reading because it's such an entertaining novel. 

Other: TinyLittleMystery has several other works, including the first chapter of A New Earth Novel: The Beginning which I quite like, but The Nova is by far the best. Updates are often and have around three pages per update.

Out of ten: 7/10 from me! (Fans of the book/author are welcome to leave their own opinions in the comments box)