Chapter 5 (extended 11/08/16)

Alexa's art shop , June 8, 15

" Shit!" I almost yelled as I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was 10 til 7 and I would be home by 7:15 if I left now which would mean less time to get ready.

I put the painting that I was working on in the back on the drying rack and quickly went to the bathroom to wash my hands and as soon I was done I grabbed my purse and headed to my apartment to get ready.

-------------------------------
20 minutes later Alexa's Apartment

I quickly got out of my car and rushed into my apartment so I could take a shower and throw on the white dress that Amanda let me borrow.

As soon as I reached my room I stripped down and turned my shower on and hopped in and scrubbed down and shave my legs and other parts of my body.

When I got done with the shower I put some lotion on and sprayed some 'Flower Bomb' perfume on and put on my matching black lace set and slipped the dress on.

When I was done getting dress I looked at my phone and it was 7:42 which meant I had about 20 minutes until Kris picks me up so I go to my bathroom and put on a little bit of make up on so I won't be 'caked' up and decided to just wear my hair in a slicked down bun with a part in the middle.

I went to get my silver clutch and my 6 inch silver red bottom heels from my
closet and as soon as put my heels on the door bell rung.

"I'm coming!" I yelled as walked out of my room and took a quick glance in the mirror before I headed to the door and opened it and let me tell you when I say I almost died. I almost died because Kris looked absolutely sexy in his Black slacks with a white button upwith the top 3 buttons undone. He looked completely edible.

"Ahem", Kris cleared his throat with that sexy smirk making me look him in the eye.

"You look absolutely gorgeous Alexa.", Kris said in a husky voice looking deep into my eyes then looking down at my outfit.

"You just took the words right out of my mouth" I said still dazed.

"Oh. Really?" Kris asked raising his eyebrow moving close to me making me look up at him because he was so tall now that he was hovering over me.

"Yep" I said popping the 'p' at the end then biting my lip.

Kris then let out a sexy deep groan and leaned down to kiss me with his soft pink plump lips. This kiss was tender but quick. Sweet but fast. I moaned and grabbed on to his shirt a his hand slowly moves from my back to my ass roughly squeezing it then backed away from my lips slowly.

"As much as i would love to finish that, we really have to go if we want to make it on time." He said almost out of breath from that amazing kiss he just stole from me.

damn he's a great kisser.

"Will we continue when we come back?" I asked teasing him knowing that I wouldn't let us get that far in the few days of knowing him.

"Of course baby" he says leaning down to peck my lips on last time before asking me if I have everything I need then walking me to the car after locking my door to my apartment.

As soon as we got in the car Kris turned and looked at me and apologized for kissing me like that and saying what he said to me.

"Why are you apologizing Kris?" I asked confused.

"I am apologizing because you deserve better than a 'you look ravishing' what i meant to sa- i mean what i should of said was you look absolutely beautiful and i am beyond lucky to have you as my date. I'm positive you are going to the most beautiful women there and all of the women there are going to hate on you because you are absolutely gorgeous." He said putting his hand on my knee squeezing it as he drove then looking at me once he stopped at a stop light. I just looked at him in awe. In awe of everything from him.

I chuckled and leaned over to peck his cheek.

"You are so cute" I said laughing lightly.

"Really? I'm just cute? What happened to sexy?" He said laughing with me.

"Well when you opened your mouth to apologize, which i do accept because it was sweet, you kind of lost the "sexiness" you had going on." I said while laughing as he he started to drive.

---------------------------//

Hey babes I decided to do a surprise update bc I really missed updating plus I just remembered my password. Thank you so much 21k reads I couldn't of been more happier than I am now. So i did not edit this chapter yet but i will as soon as i can and hopefully its not going to be like the last time like 5 months ago(i was also on writers block). But i have been really busy with school and some family issues but i would like to say ty to everyone that has been voting and reading my book. LOVE YOU Ladies and Gents  VERY VERY MUCH!!!