Chapter 2: The morning after

Alexa's apartment, june 7, 2015

'Talk that talk to me yeah'

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing my ringtone for Amanda. I get up wiping my eyes and reach on my side table to get my phone off the charger and answer the phone not bothering to look at the caller id knowing who it already was.

"Alex! Why didn't you call me last night after the date to tell me how it was?" Amanda said in her high pitch voice.

"Why are you yelling Manda? Its..." I trailed off looking at the time on my alarm clock to see its 8:27 am.

'Why the hell is she calling so early?

"..It's 8:30 in the morning Manda", I huffed out slightly annoyed from her waking me up. She knows I'm not a morning person.

"I know but I couldn't wait! Anyway how did it go? Did you get some?" She asked as she lowered her voice to a whisper.

I wish.......

"It was good. Kris was nice and very sexy but, you know I never sleep with anyon-"

"Anyone on the first date? I know but I was hoping you would you know, let loose and show your wild side and give him the cookie."

Let loose? Wild side?

"What the hell are you talking about?" I said getting a bit irritated.

"Just stop worrying and have fun Alex. I'm sick seeing you all by yourself when we go out. Like when You, John, and I go out to the club you usually turn every man down."

"I know, I'm such a boring person." I sighed into the phone.

"You're not Alex... Well just a little but you are the sweetest girl I've ever met. Anyway John and I are going to the cafè by River st. want to go?"

"Sure, just let me get ready and I'll call you when I'm on my way."

"Alright, bye. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye." I sighed into the phone.

After i got the phone I headed to my bathroom took a shower, put on lotion, and went to pick my clothes out. Since its summer I put on an 'off the shoulder' yellow dress that makes my skin  pop and my gold sandals with some small gold hoops. When I was done getting ready I went to get my purse and headed out to my silver Audi r8.

----------------
At the cafè

"So Manda told me you had a date yesterday and you didn't tell me bitch." John said with his sassy tone.

John was my gay friend. He has blonde hair which was in a messy man bun, blue eyes. He is crazy but I love him.

"I know and I'm sorry. I just got caught up with work and manda set me on a blind date and told me at the last minute so i didn't have time. I'm sorry."

"Mmhmm" John said rolling his eyes.

buzz buzz

My phone vibrated indicating i got a text so I quickly looked at it.

Kris:
"Morning beautiful, last night was great and i can't wait for our second date. Have a good day Love! Xx"

"Who texted you? Was it 'him'?" John said loudly.

"Yes, it was look at that smile, Alex." Amanda said with a sly smile on her face.

"Yes it was him nosy" I said chuckling at them.

We ordered our food continued to talk about my date and John talked about his on and off boyfriend Chad. After a while we said our good byes and left.

Ring ring

My phone rung as i was watching 'American horror story' on netflix and I looked down and saw Kris' name and answer the phone after a few rings so I wont seem desperate or like i was waiting for his call.

Even though i was.....

" hello beautiful "

His deep voice penetrated through my ears and made me get chills.

( to be continued)
-----------------------
Hello guys it 7/6/18 and i just redid some parts of the chapter nothing major but  i'm really looking forward to post more parts because it's been a year since the last update 😝😝