Chapter 4: The Preping

Alexa's apartment, June 8, 2015

I woke up at 7:10am and tried to go back but I couldn't go back to sleep because the sun was starting to rise so I decided to go make myself some breakfast and go on a jog. I went and fixed myself some breakfast which consisted my favorite cereal 'Lucky Charms' (which is almost gone I thought as I took a mental note and told myself to go and get some more along with milk when I got to the store) after i was done I quickly dressed in my yoga pants and my sports bra with a 'PINK' exercise shirt on.

——————————-

I jogged around the block and it was quiet and the sky looked so beautiful like a painting I once did a while back that was a hit at the last art show I had....I continue to look around and admired how peaceful it was....If only it was like this all the time... Quiet, peaceful.
----------------

(After the jog)

I came back from my jog around 9:30 am and took a shower. After I got out the shower I checked my phone and saw that I missed a call from Amanda and decided that I'd call her back when I was done getting dressed. I put my lotion on and put on my jean romper with a tan belt and my long strapy gold sandals.

I called Amanda when I got in the car to go to my art shop. It had been a while and I realized how much I really missed it there. The phone started to ring and Amanda answered and sounded kind of winded...

"Hey Alex", she whispered in the phone and I heard shuffling in the background.

"Good morning Sunshine" , I said laughing because she probably had a hangover because when she goes out she never has just one drink.

"Why are you calling so early in the morning?", Manda asked with an attitude because I woke her up and I laughed because she ignored my 'sunshine' comment.

"Umm the tude and you called me first when I was in the shower about few minutes ago" I said a bit confused.

"Oh, I didn't mean to.... You know how sex is it. Well you don't but still it knocks you out like a light", She said with a giggle.

"HA ha very funny", I said in a bland tone not amused that she had said that she always teases me about sex.

"I'm sorry Alex. Did your boothing call you back seeing how you was texting him at our breakfast yesterday with that huge shit eating grin you had on your face."

"Yes he did actually and guess whos going on another date", I said excitedly while I parked my car in the front of the shop.

"No shit. Are you serious?!! When is it?!" Manda whispered into the phone.

"Yes, and it's today. He said it's something for his job", I said with an excitement filled tone and smiling while I walked in to the shop greeting everyone in there.

"I'm so proud of you Alex...My baby's growing up. I think I'm going to cry", Manda said as she pretended to cry.

"I'm 24." , I said while laughing and she soon joined then told me she was go to call back in a while and help me get ready for my date with Kris.

I went to the back of my shop and looked at all of my finished and unfinished paintings. While I was still looking at the paintings when my phone started to ring and I see Kris's name and immediately answered.