Chapter 5: The Event (sneak peak)

Alexa's art shop , June 8, 15

" Shit!" I almost yelled as I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was 10 til 7 and I would be home by 7:15 if I left now which would mean less time to get ready.

I put the painting that I was working on in the back on the drying rack and quickly went to the bathroom to wash my hands and as soon I was done I grabbed my purse and headed to my apartment to get ready.

-------------------------------
20 minutes later  Alexa's Apartment

I quickly got out of my car and rushed into my apartment so I could take a shower and throw on the white dress that Amanda let me borrow.

As soon as I reached my room I stripped down and turned my shower on and hopped in and scrubbed down and shave my legs and other parts of my body.

When I got done with the shower I put some lotion on and sprayed some 'Flower Bomb' perfume on and put on my matching black lace set and slipped the dress on.

When I was done getting dress I looked at my phone and it was 7:42 which meant I had about 20 minutes until Kris picks me up so I go to my bathroom and put on a little bit of make up on so I won't be 'caked' up and decided to just wear my hair in a slicked down bun with a part in the middle.

I went to get my silver clutch and my 6 inch silver red bottom heels from my
closet and as soon as put my heels on the door bell rung.

"I'm coming!" I yelled as walked out of my room and took a quick glance in the mirror before I headed to the door and opened it and let me tell you when I say I almost died. I almost died because Kris looked absolutely sexy in his Black slacks with a white button upwith the top 3 buttons undone. He looked completely edible.

---------
Little sneak peak because it's been months since I've updated and I feel horrible. I know it's not a lot but I'm so excited for you guys to see what's coming next!! And should I put the mature scenes in this book or make another one and them and put all of them on there?? 👀👀 I will try to get this chapter up as soon as possible. I will be working on it all night.