04

04- Back for you

I was walking through the halls when an shoulder shoved my own, making me stumble in my spot. I looked over my shoulder and saw Louis staring right back at me. I froze in my spot, unable to contain the anger and pleasure of seeing him again. I was mad because he lied to me and I was pleasured because I have always wanted to see him again, but I just couldn't bring myself to come back.

"Harry?" he asked.

I opened my mouth and closed it a couple of times -much like a fish out of water- and finally decided to just walk away. But that's not okay with Louis, so he takes it upon himself to yell at me across the hall.

"You can't just run away from all of your problems Harry! That's how we ended up like we are in the first place. Running doesn't solve anything, it just makes things worse! Stop running and just talk to me!"

I pause in my spot, closing my eyes tightly and clenched my fists at my side. I can't talk to him if I want to stay sane. I can't be around him if I want to stay sane. He is going to drive me mad once again.

"Please?" he pleads.

I sigh and reluctantly turn around to see everyone that was in the hallways staring right back at us, watching everything unfold in front of them.

"I can't talk to you Lou."

"Why not?"

I sighed and licked my lips, shifting my weight from one foot to another.

"You hurt me. You hurt me bad."

"How did I hurt you?" he asks, genuinely confused as his eyebrows furrow.

"Don't pretend you don't know. It was your idea after all." I snarled.

"What are you talking about Harry? I didn't plan anything!" he shouts.

"So what happened to my mother was a complete accident right?"

His mouth was hanging wide open and his body visibly tensed. He didn't know how to respond and I don't care if he does or not. This is a problem that he can't kiss away and I won't let him. I will not cave like the last time.

"Exactly. So leave me the fuck alone and stay out of my way." I snap once more as I walk away from him.

Walking towards my next class was hard, so I made my way towards the gym and sat under the bleachers in the back. My backpack was placed next to me and my headphone were placed in my ears with the music playing loudly. All the pain and suffering I did for two years, was slowly starting to make its way back towards me and land on my shoulders.

______

"Hey dude!" a voice called and he shook my shoulder.

I had jolted awake, eyes blurry and voice groggy and looked around only to see the blonde headed kid looking at me.

"What?"

"School's out mate. It's time to head home. I was the only one that saw you over here and I didn't want to be an ass and leave you, so I came to wake you up." he says with a smile on his face.

His accent was strange but familiar at the same time. I couldn't exactly pinpoint it.

"You're not from around here are you?"

"No. I'm from Ireland." he proudly smiles as he stands up and does a little jig.

A chuckle falls from my lips and I slowly begin to stand up and grab my bag.

"Where are you from?" he asks.

"I'm from here." I say in a sad voice.

"Why so glum?"

"No reason."

He nods his head as we walk out of the doors of the school.

"Where do you live?" he asks.

"Why?" I snap.

"I just wanted to know if you needed a lift or not."

"Well unless you feel like driving across the street, no. But thank you though."

"So that's who lives across the street?"

"Yeah?"

"I mean, I have heard some things about that house and the curse it holds." he says in a mock creepy voice.

"What?" I laugh.

"There is this legend about that house right over there. They say that it is built on an old graveyard from hundreds of years ago. Legend has it that, he whoever lives in that house will have eternal misery."

(This is really just a short filler chapter until I can get time to post a real chapter. But read it anyway, because Niall is a key part in this whole thing.)