01

01- Back for You

Everything looked the same. The trees, the bushes, the people, everything looks the same. I can't tell you how many times I have been up and down these streets, but it's enough to make the hairs on my neck stand up straight. I looked out the window as my mother drove down the street, trying to not remember anything that happened two years ago. I had changed quite a bit over the years. Got a few tattoos, a couple piercings, even dyed my hair a couple of times. Going Under by Evanescence was playing in my ears as loud as my headphones would let me as I scrolled through Tumblr.

"Now I will tell you what I've done for you." They sang in my ear.

The sudden jerk forward that the car did, caused me to look up only to see my evil mother looking at me with a smile on her face. I slowly reached up to my right ear and pulled the headphone out and raised an eyebrow at her unamused. She just looked at me while I looked back until I rolled my eyes at her and proceeded to put my headphone back in.

"How can you still hear after listening to music like that?" she asks.

"The same way that you can listen to classical music at the ass crack of dawn and not get the cops called on you by the neighbors." I snap back as I put the headphone back in.

She shoves my leg making me look back up at her again, I raise my eyebrow at her again. Not taking out my headphone I pause my music with much effort and listen to what my mother has to say. I saw her lips moving, but the fact of the matter is, I don't care. She motioned for me to pull out the headphones and I dramatically sighed before doing so.

"Yes mother?" I asked sarcastically.

"Harold, please behave yourself okay?"

"It's just Harry mum. You named me, remember? You told so many people that it was just Harry and yet you insist on calling me Harold?"

"I know it bothers you." She smiles as she faces forward.

I rolled my eyes at my mother once again and put my music back on, ignoring the rest of the ride to our new home.

"Harry how could you?" he asked.

"I didn't mean to I swear. He pushed my buttons and he hurt my baby! I-I couldn't control it!" I yelled as the tears fell down my cheek.

"But you did and now there is blood on your hands. This is all your fault. I'm not going down with you." He speaks back to me as he slowly backs away.

"Please. You can't leave me like this!"

"Back off man. You've done enough!" the man yells as he quickly turns around and leaves.

"Please! Don't leave me like this!"

"Harry!" a voice yells.

I look down to see my baby with wide eyes and unharmed, looking at me and screaming my name. But something wasn't right. He was yelling my name, but it wasn't his voice.

"Harry!" he called again.

"Baby?" I asked.

"Harry!" he called again.

"Mum?"

"Harry!" I jumped as something hit me and jolted me out of my apparent slumber. I had no clue that I was sleep or when I fell asleep.

I looked over at my mum with sleepy eyes and sat up. Looking around I see our surroundings and it immediately makes me sit up in my seat with alarm and fear. This is where is all started, this is where it all ended and this is where it all stayed.

"What the fuck it this mum?" I asked in anger.

"This is our house for a while."

"Bullshit." I snapped.

"Harry-"

"No mum! This is the main reason why we left, so why are we coming back?!"

"Because Harry, it's the only house that I can afford and it is apparently OUR house. So we are going to take it back and deal with it."

"I'm not dealing with this shit." I mumble as I get out of the car and grab my duffle with a few pairs of clothes in it, my charger, laptop, wallet and a few toiletries that can last me for a while.

I slam the door to the car closed and began to walk away from the horror that my mother has brought me back to. I hear her door close and the sound of her heels hitting the ground quickly.

"Harry, you bring your ungrateful ass back here right now or so help me god!"

"You can't make me step foot in that house!" I yell back without turning around.

"Either you get in this house or you don't come back!"

What she said made me pause in my steps. Was my own mother really about to kick me out of my own house just because I didn't want to be reminded of the harsh memories of my past? Closing my eyes and breathing deeply, I slowly turn around and stomp my way back to the house and going up to my old room. My mother quickly follows behind me and stops in my doorway.

"You know that I love you H, but just because the past hurt you doesn't mean that the future will. You got to give the future a chance. You can't just shut it out because you are afraid of what's going to happen." she says as she walks over to me.

"I know mum. I just want to take that chance again. I don't want to be heartbroken again."

"It wasn't your fault H."

"Don't try and tell me that it wasn't my fault when clearly I was the one with the blood on their hands." I say as I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes, tired of the stinging I felt in them.

I hope this time around doesn't hurt.

01- Back to you -END

(Comment and vote to tell me how I did and if you like it or not. I'm not sure when the next update will be, but I really do hope you like this so far. Love you all!!)