Chapter 5

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*

My alarm clock blared in my ear causing me to groan into my pillow. I forced myself up and got dressed by putting on some black high-waisted jeans, a pastel pink v-neck, and all black converse. I grabbed all my stuff and just decided on a granola bar for breakfast. I didn't see Hunter on my way to school so I assumed that he was either late, or already at school. When I arrived I could feel everyone staring by I had no idea why. As I walked to my locker I was slammed into it.

"Where's my work bitch?!" Holly shouted at me.

"Here." I whimpered as I handed it to her to have it be snatched out of my hands.

"I swear if any of this is fucking wrong you'll pay Clarke." She growled as she dumped her leftover Latte on me. "Whoops!" She said with a sarcastic undertone before walking away.

I ran into the girls bathroom and cried until I couldn't cry anymore. I never understood why some people were so mean to me. I'd never done anything wrong, so why couldn't I be happy for just one full day? As I cleaned the coffee off of myself I heard the warning bell and realized that if I didn't hurry I'd be late to math class. I stood up and tried to put on a happy face as I walked into math class. I saw Hunter playing on his phone when I sat next to him.

"Hey." He said looking up at me with excitement showing on his face.

"Hi." I said as I took out my books.

"Sorry I didn't walk with you today I woke up a little late, but seems like I'm the early one." He said happily.

I nodded at what he said as math class started. All my classes flew by until gym. I was first one in the gym when I started sliding across the gym floor until I couldn't stop. I wound up crashing into the bleachers which resulted in me being drenched in some blue liquid which I assumed was Gatorade. I turned around to face the whole class which started laughing and taking pictures.

"Aw is the little baby gonna cry?" Holly asked as she walked over to me.

And in those three seconds I had no idea what came over me, and I just punched her.

The sound echoed threw the room and everyone stood silent.

Everything went in slow motion as Holly fell to the ground, my gym teacher saw, and even worse was that Hunter saw. I was under so much pressure, everyone was looking at me, and I just couldn't take it. I ran out the side door of the gym and made it to the the track by the school. I'd never done something like that before, and even though I felt the adrenaline pumping through my veins it was all too much at once. I stared off into the distance before I realized I had to get my stuff, and once again face everyone. I'd probably get a suspension which really sucks, but what I didn't expect were the cheers.

"JENNA! JENNA! JENNA!" Everyone cheered.

I stood shocked.

Wait a second why is everything blurry? What's happening? I realized I was being shook, and opened my eyes to see Hunter looking down at me yelling my name.

"Hunter? What happened?" I said as I felt immense pain in my cheek.

"I'll tell you in a few minutes let me just get you to the nurse." Hunter said as he helped me up.

I looked around to see everyone staring at me, and some made comments. Hunter walked me to the nurse a sat me down on the bed.

"Great she'll be gone for another 30 minutes." Hunter say as he looked at her lunch break schedule.

"Hunter!" I yelled, and he looked at me shocked from my sudden outburst. "I'm sorry, but can you please tell me what happened?"

"Well," Hunter said as he sat next to me on the bed.

(CLIFF-FREAKING HANGER GUYS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, I'M GOING TO TRY TO MAKE MY NEXT CHAPTERS LONGER! VOTE! COMMENT! ENJOY!)