Chapter 3

I looked down at the ground as Hunter pulled me through the crowds of people staring at us until we got to the entrance of the office.

"Why were all those people acting like that?" Hunter asked

"Well I'm not the most pop-" I got cut off by Holly shoving me.

"Where's my homework?!" She said. I could basically see smoke coming out of her ears.

"Here." I said handing her the french and math homework. I didn't even take french!

"Bye loser." She said walking away swaying her hip obviously trying to get Hunter's attention.

"Oh my god what just happened." Hunter asked with pure horror as he helped me up.

"Well that's Holly. I have to do her homework for her or else I'll be blackmailed to death by her. On top of that if Holly doesn't like you, your instantly un-popular. We used to be friends in middle school but then she moved to London for a year and just changed." I said grabbing my bag.

"That sucks so much Jenna. I'm so sorry they do that do you." Hunter said rubbing my back

I waited outside the office while Hunter was getting his schudule. I saw a fight between Danny and Keith starting halfway down the hall. I pulled out my phone to see that class wasn't going to start for another 15 minutes so I was okay. Hunter came out and showed me his classes compared to mine.

HUNTER JENNA

MATH MATH

ENGLISH HISTORY

FRENCH SPANISH

HISTORY ENGLISH

LUNCH LUNCH

ART ART

GYM GYM

"Okay we have math, lunch, art, and gym together." Hunter said as we walked to math.

"Okay cool, do you want to hang out after school." I asked.

"Yeah sure." Hunter said as we to our seats and Mr.Khan came in.

"Hello class!" Mr.Khan said.

"Hello Mr.Khan!" said some of the kids.

"Today we have a new student in our class. His name is Hunter. Hunter want to stand up and tell us about yourself?." Mr.Khan said.

"Sure." Hunter said and stood up in the front of the class. "Well my name is Hunter Hansen. I'm from New York. I have a brother named Alex and I'm really excited to be here and make new friends."

Everyone clapped and Hunter sat back down next to me. He took off his dark red sweatshirt. While he was lifting it over his head you could see the sliver of his stomach with perfectly toned, washboard abs just wanting to be shown to my unworthy eyes.

"Like what you see?" He asked smirking.

"N-no I was looking out the window." I mumbled.

"Yeah you totally were." Hunter said as we turned our attention back towards the class.

*class goes by*

"Well I'll see you at lunch Jenna." Hunter said walking to English.

In History I sat next to Katherine while we were learning about stereotypes about native Americans. In Spanish we were writing poetry in the language using conjugated verbs. In English we were in the technology lab writing an essay about a sad time in our life I was sitting next to Hayley. She was wrote about how she witnessed her cat passing away in her arms. (Sad moment and thennnn this --->) Then we had lunch.

I sped walked to lunch to get in line first. I saw Hunter in line talking to Sam about baseball or some sport. "Hey Jenna I didn't see you there." Hunter said as the line moved up. For lunch hunter got baked chicken, a salad, and a banana smoothie. I got chicken rings, fries, and a bottle of coke. (A/N Notice the health difference by looking at their lunches) I had no idea what was going to happen next.

(A/N Bye thnx for reading. VOTE! READ!)