Chapter 1

"We would like you to meet some people." my father said as I reached the kitchen.

"Who?" I asked.

"Come to the living room and you'll find out." my mother said.

I was hoping it was somebody like Harry Styles or Johnny Depp but it was just an average boy with some people who looked like his mom, dad, and little brother.

"Hello we're the Hansen family we just moved in next door." the father said as he stuck out his hand for me to shake.

"Oh um hi, I'm Jenna." I replied as I shook his hand.

"Hi I'm Alex!" yelled the little boy that looked about the age of 5 or 6.

"Hi I'm Mrs. Hansen." said the lady with the most beautiful golden colored eyes.

"And I'm Hunter." said the boy who looked about my age.

"Well Jenna would you like to show Hunter around since you guys are in the same grade and all you guys must hang out together. I blushed a shade of light pink and muttered a quite sure.

"Sooooo this is my room." I said awkwardly as I lead him inside.

"Wow....it's so nice and neat." Hunter said.

"You just moved in and you've messed it up already." I giggled.

"Yep."he replied.

His eyes golden like his mothers, with brown hair, with the most perfect pink lips that just looked so kissable. I guess I was staring off into space because a few seconds later he was waving his hand in my face.

"So I can tell you like One Direction." he smirked looking at my posters.

"Yeah, Harry and Niall are so dreamy. Way better than you." I said poking his chest.

"Oh really?" Hunter said

I nodded and sat on my bed.

"So what are you into?" I asked

"Well I like to cook and I'm really into running track. What about you?" he replied.

"I'm just a read the book before I watch the movie kinda girl, if you know what I mean?" I said slightly picking at my nail polish.

"That's cool. So what's fun to do in sunny Cali?" he asked

"Well there's the beach, but I don't go to often. There's also a lot of frozen yogurt places." I said as I thought about a cup of fro-yo.

(A/N I've never been to Cali so have no idea if any of this is true BTW)

"Well if you could show me around sometime that would be cool." He said standing by my bedroom door.

"Okay." I said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"See you soon then, bye Jenna." He said leaving me in my own thoughts.

(A/N Thanks for reading! Love you guys! VOTE! READ!)