Chapter 2

"Jenna come downstairs for dinner!" my mom called.

"Okay." I replied.

I slowly walked downstairs in my black and white snuggie. (A/N Who wears snuggies anymore?)

"Yay mashed potatoes and peas!" I shouted like a little 5 year old.

"We also have chicken." my dad said coming from the backyard with a tray of chicken that he probably cooked on the grill.

"Cool." I said.

*few moment later*

"Oh my goodness this is such good chicken sweetheart." my mom said as she ate another piece.

"What'd you put in it dad" I asked.

"Just some salt, pepper, a few drops of soy sauce, and some paprika." My dad said while he grabbed another piece of chicken off the plate in the middle of the table.

"Well it's fantastic." I said as I took a bite.

*20 minutes later and a bit of talking*

"Do you guys want desert" Yelled my mom from the pantry.

"No thanks" My dad said.

"YES PLEASE!" I yelled.

"Okay, okay calm down sweetie." My mom said as she brought out mango ice pops for her and I.

My dad went upstairs to do work and me and my mom sat on the couch watching Keeping Up With The Kardashins.

"I love Kylie so much. I just feel like I can relate to some of her problems sometimes." I said as the show ended.

     I walked upstairs to take a shower. I scrubbed my body with my new lemon body wash and scrubbed my hair. I put on my pajamas and then realized Hunter's room was right across from mine. He was asleep so I wasn't going to be a creeper but it was kind of cool. 

     I got under the covers and plugged my iPod into my iPod pillow and my phone into its charger. Hopefully tommorow will be a lot better.

---

     *BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*

My hand hit the buzzer on my alarm clock and I stood up. This happened everyday at 7:00 a.m. I picked out a pair of black leggings, white flowy top, and some brown leather sandals. I went into the bathroom to curl my hair, put a little bit of eyeliner, lastly I grabbed my bag, phone,and wallet. Then I headed downstairs to the kitchen. I normally have to make breakfast myself since my parents don't nomally wake up until 9:00 a.m. so I made a veggie omelet. I left my usual note on the door telling my parents where I was going after school and then I headed out.

     I wasn't like a few kids at school. I didn't have a rich daddy to buy me a car every time I crashed it. I don't even have a car. I'm the only girl I know other then like three other girls and Kayla that play Xbox. While I was walking I heard someone calling my name so I turned around ready to defend myself but turns out it was just Hunter.

"Why were you holding your fist like that?" Hunter asked

"I was t-taught to do that by my dad in case of d-danger." I slightly stuttered staring at the ground.

"Oh." Hunter said grasping my hand.

"Look, you don't need to be scared of me I'll always be your friend. Even if we did just meet a day ago. Got it?" he said looking into my eyes.

"Yeah." I said looking back at him.

"Now lets hurry or we'll be late to school." Hunter said as we started walking to school.

As we walked in, the gasps were heard.

A/N This is the second chapter of my story so I hope you guys like it. VOTE AND READ!