While Walking.

I was walking home from night church on a Wednesday night, May 4, 2016. It was my first time walking home from the church and i got lost. My mom and dad would scream and yell at me if they had to come pick me up so i called my best friend, Layla, to pick me up.  I called her but her brother, Alex,  picked up the phone. I asked if either him or Layla could come pick me up ( Both Alex and Layla are 16). He said Layla went to the store with her mom so he would come pick me up using his dad's car. I said that's fine.

About 10 minutes later here comes Alex in his dad's orange truck. I got into his truck and he started driving. I asked if we could stop and get some drinks. We stopped at Burger King and he went inside, while i stayed in the truck. He came out with two Cokes and some fries. I downed my coke and i started to feel dizzy. I tried to say pull over but i couldn't move my mouth. I couldn't move anything. It was like i was paralyzed yet i knew what was going on around me.

He pulled into an ally way and got out. He opened my side and carried me out into the bed of the truck. He put me down and started to feel me. He went inside of me and for ten minutes, hump after hump, i got a call. My mom answered, and knowing i couldn't talk, he put her on Speaker. She asked where i was and he said- Hi Mrs. Celes, i'm Layla's brother and im bringing Nattily home but we are stuck in traffic so it might be 5 minutes.- She said okay and hung up. He finished his thing and carried me back to the Truck and drove me home.

5 Minutes from my house i was able to move again.  I looked at him and he gave me a cheekly smile. He pulled into my drive way and i was about to get out but he grabbed my arm and said " If you tell anyone, I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU. AND OUR BABY!" I looked down at my stomach and started to cry. I held it then ran inside. I went straight to my room, locked it, and ignored my mom. She was yelling saying next time be here sooner, i said okay and went to bed.