3 months

So it's been about 3 months. I looked up When pregnant, what month do you usually get a baby bump? It said 12-16 weeks but if it's your first then it might be sooner. I'm about 12 weeks and already showing a bump. I told my sister that and Lance, May, and I went to the doctors for an Ultrasound. We went in and the result was that i was having twins. So not only am i pregnant with one child, im pregnant with two. I took another pregnancy test just to be sure.

 I took another pregnancy test just to be sure

We got home and i decided it was time. Time to tell my parents. I folded the Ultrasound picture in my pocket and went upstairs. I sat on their bed and told them i had something to tell them and it was important. They said okay and they were very concerned. I then told them the whole story. They didn't believe me at first that i was pregnant, but i showed them a test i took at the doctors then i showed the Ultrasound. They were very supported and they said that there was no point in going to the police because the drug wasn't inside of me and that it would be my word against Alex's. 

My dad wasn't to happy but he learned to live with that his 14 year old daughter was raped and regnant with twins. They didn't ask me if i wanted to get an abortion because they know i wouldn't do it. I couldn't. It's taking away a human's life, 2 humans' lives. So we all went out and bought baby supplies. 

I loved how my family was so supported. They didn't yell at me or do anything about it. I told Layla about what happened and she hasn't talk to her brother ever since. Alex won't even talk to me. All he said was that he didn't know i was actually pregnant and that it was just a threat. I told him that he will never see his children.