Chapter 7: The Light

A/N

Hi again it's me. You do remember don't you *fakes looking hurt* Hehe anyways... Seeing as it's nearly christmas and all I decided I should do an upload a day :D just for now until the 12 days of christmas are finished I'll be writing a new chapter each day (IF I remember  :P)

Anyways... ~Kain  out!

*Sweetz' POV*

I sighed right before I saw a glint in the corner of my eye. LIGHT! I squeaked and everyone looked at me funny.

"Guys look!" I shouted holding my paw up at the light. "Maybe it's a way out!" Everyone was smiling amongest themselved whilest we walked towards it but I noticed something.. Off.. Obviously I was the only one who noticed because everyone else were chatting with each other. I turned around just about to shout to run when.. SMACK. I was knocked out cold.

A few hours later I woke up alone.. "Wh-Where am I? Hello!?" I was shouting desperately, knowing I'd get no response I stopped. First mum.. Now my friends and entire family... I got up and looked around, I appeared to be in a forest but it was much darker, the canopy thicker. I felt like I was being watched and I was alone, great!

*Demo's POV*

N-not again.. I just met some new friends and I'm lost again.. My life is such a screw up. I got up and looked around. Yay another forest but even gloomier than the other one. If I could just pick one person to get lost with though. I sighed. Sweetz. She's so nice and kind to me it's unbelievable, I think I may even be falling for her.

"HELLO!?" I shout just once, when no responce came I just walked on through hoping to see something. I sighed. I hate being alone so much now, I just wish I could meet someone and stay with them for goodness sake. I'm muttering to myself when I hear something to my left, what was that? There it was again, I began running towards it and saw Dark. My eyes widened "DARK!" He looked at my with a smile of recognition.

"Oh thank god I'm not the only one here, I thought I was done for for good..." He looked at me nervously. "But if your here, surely everyone else is here somewhere too?" I just nod, a glimmer of hope in my eyes and mutter.

"I hope so, I certainly hope so.. Hey we can't be down now, we have to find everyone else, Flame, Cres a-and Sweetz." Damnit I can't believe I'm stuttering. Oh brilliant now I'm blushing, he's looking at me funny when he realises.

"Y-you like her don't you." He said teasingly

"N-no." Oh for fucks sake i can't stop stuttering. When he began to chuckle was when I began to worry

"You so do haha. don't worry I won't tell her