Chapter 4: The Travelling begins...

"Come on guys my legs hurt!" Sweetz had been going on about it for about half an hour at this point and they all wanted a break as it is.

"Fine We'll have a short break but ONLY for ten minutes.. No more, no less. Ok?" Flame had had enough of the moaning so he had given in to his sister. They all laid down, paws out for a nap. "I'll keep watch.. The rest of you need to sleep."

"no brother I can't let you do that You'll get too tired..." Crescent argued but was obviously on the brink of fainting so Flame simply grabbed a thick stick in his mouth and hit Cres over the head with it, knocking him out instantly.

"Sorry bro I can't let you do that.." Ten uneventful minutes passed and finally Flame woke them up. "Wakey wakey guys we gotta go!" The wolves got up and shook the dirt off their coats starting at a trotting pace towards the direction both Sweetz and Dark saw the dark creatures go.

"I'll kill those things... Whatever and whoever they are I'll kill them for stealing my mother from me..." Crescent was thinking darkly not realising he was going to slow, he sped up and caught up with them.

"Hey are you ok." Dark looked back nervously seeing the angered expression on Crescent's face.

"Y-yeah I'm fine.." They all saw a bright light up ahead. They had finally made it to the great oak.

"Just as I thought.. The creatures came from past here, before we should go maybe we should try to contact the ancient spirits for help. Maybe they know where the creature took mum?" Without asking further he bit into the tree which instantly gave a responce, a light smoke coming from the area bitten and an ancient looking wolf forming from the smoke.

"Why have you called me here? The last time I saw you three pups it was on the death of your father.. You." he lifted a paw at Dark. "Who are you?"

Dark responded carefully making sure he didn't say it wrong. "My name is Dark, I'm a wolf from up south."

"Ah yes I have heard of you, I hope your search for your father bears fruit." He replied solemnly.

"Actually that's why we're all here. We have come for guidence from you. We must know if you know anything about what took Dark's father and now, our mother." Sweetz had been the one to utter these words to the others' suprise.

"They are an ancient race, dorment till now, they are seemingly made of darkness and have some of the sharpest claws in the land of Uraga. The only sharper are the now deciesed Nine Sacred Wolves. Who defeated them many years ago. I have a feeling that nine more must meet and destroy these beasts permantly or something bad may happen.." The ancient one's face had darkened

"Do you know if there is anywhere we could get better weapons or more powerful armours? All we have is leather shit and I know for a fact we can't fight them with that.. Please you must know something!!" Flame's eyes had become desperate and wild.

"I will give you a map for your journey it holds the firey Dragon pits and the land of the strange humans. The castle of the Shadow Beasts and even.. The Sacred Forge, the same place which the original Nine got there weapons. On your journy you will meet new friends and allies who will help you on your quest. Use this map well and DO NOT lose it. Goodbye" He disappeared in a fluff of white smoke and with that the wolves walked off, not in the direction they saw the beasts going.. But the direction of the forge. To the north.